Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Best $50+5 Players...

No, i think he's confused. I have played a total of about 30 $55's in the past month and all of them were over a week ago so maybe it wasn't me. I can assure you I did not push 12bbs utg with A3 off. if he told me his screen name i could find the game/hand he is talking about.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, i think he's confused. I have played a total of about 30 $55's in the past month and all of them were over a week ago so maybe it wasn't me. I can assure you I did not push 12bbs utg with A3 off. if he told me his screen name i could find the game/hand he is talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey bona...relax and go count hundred dollar bills
Old 12-03-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll sell you a list for $20 per name. Just tell me how many you want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, maybe I can sell your name for 20$ [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2005, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonafone is quite solid. I don't enjoy playing against him. But I'm sure you miss some pushes because I've seen you fold a number of clear push any 2 spots.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bonafone is quite solid. I don't enjoy playing against him. But I'm sure you miss some pushes because I've seen you fold a number of clear push any 2 spots.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's pretty observant I think because after a couple spite calls I don't think he makes all the "any two" pushes into me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2005, 06:48 PM

bona, if you are "shipitholla"...it was definitely you...i asked if you were raptor during the game...and you said you were his friend...remember?
Old 12-03-2005, 06:52 PM

I don't understand why this is so difficult. He asked you to either provide a HH or a name so he could look it up himself. You keep saying "No, it was you. You play bad" or words that effect.

Either produce a HH or say "Sorry, I was wrong to make baseless claims."
Old 12-03-2005, 07:55 PM

I am 100% sure he didnt push in that spot because if he did, I would disown him.