Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 09-02-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Boring and standard?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the same situation, except I consider 20 buy-ins to be sufficient enough for me to move up

[/ QUOTE ]
So do I. My Party roll is currently only 7.5K though. Actually that brings me to an interesting question I've been thinking about. People play at various sites, right? I currently have money on 4 different sites. But I obviously don't have enough on EACH site to play the 200 games. Do people usually just play their 'normal' game even they are underrolled on THAT site and then just switch more money over if they go bust? Or do you play lower on the other site? Or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

I play at the same level with my bankroll spread around different sites depending on recent bonuses etc. I just try and have at least 5 buy-ins on each site at a min to cover the swings. If for some reason I only have 5 buy-ins I opt to only play 2 tables max so I can reload easily.

I pretty much move between 3 party skins and Stars depending on the bonuses, then after I clear the bonus I take all but 100 bucks out just to keep some money in there and move most of it to a rakeback site. I don't know if it really matters but I feel leaving the 100 bucks on Party/Empire (where I don't have rakeback) may keep them happy and I won't get booted for whoring.

I'm pretty much only on Stars/Party/Empire/Euro currently, but I plan on getting a new UB account with Rakeback and I just got a BetOnBet account with Rakeback but have yet loaded it. I was going to load into BetOnBet but then just got a Party bonus and Stars bonus this week so I am going to wait. It might get kinda tricky with more sites added but I don't think I'd ever need to have money on more then 4 sites at once which would allow me to have at least 5 buy-ins on each site I wanted to play at. So many sites!!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Boring and standard?

[ QUOTE ]
But I really don't know how to efficiently move money around between sites either. Doesn't Neteller charge fees every transaction? I feel like there is a lot of friction...

[/ QUOTE ]

They do, but the site pays the fee, not you. You can move money out of your Party account into Neteller and then onto another site no problem. I do it all the time.