Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-27-2005, 09:58 AM

Default Pacific cashout snafu

I tried making a withdrawel from Pacific a little over a week ago. After about 4 days they emailed saying that "there was a technical proble, and they couldn't process my wtihdrawel through neteller, but could do it by another method" Anyone else experience this? Last Friday I emailed them back and asked how long before they resolved the issue and I would wait if it was short term. Monday I get an email saying they have no idea how long it will take. So last night out of curiosity I made a $100 deposit thru neteller to Pacific. Of course it went thru no problem. So of course I emailed them asking how this is possible. As of now, 12 hours later, no response.
* No it's not my 1st withdrawel from Pacific, I've probably made over 20 of them in the past year and a half without a hitch.*
Old 12-27-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Pacific cashout snafu

Update. After emailing them, and asking why the deposit worked , they came up with this lame excuse.
"When our members have not deposited with Neteller for more than one year, the Neteller details 'drop' off our system, therefore as we no longer have the Neteller details stored in a members account with us, we have been unable to Cashout using this method.

However, now that you have deposited with Neteller again, we now have the details in which to process your $xxxx cashout."
Seems a little odd since I haven't made a deposit since 10/2004, but I made withdrawels every month of 2005 except for Jan.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Pacific cashout snafu

It sounds like you hadn't made a Neteller deposit in over a year and the Neteller details that the system had been using to make your withdrawls dropped off the system.

Now that you have made a new deposit, it now has the details again, so you are able to make withdrawls.

I predict that if you don't make any more deposits, about this same time next year, you will again have problems making a withdrawl to neteller.