Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Old 12-22-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Planning to gather the hands posted?

Just a question about the hand posts at 2+2. Has there ever been any kind of book or publication of the hands posted here or are you guys planning on a thing like that? It's such an ocean of interesting material and with the most brilliant replies and the discussions following it would be a great reading. I'm not saying the forum itself isn't enough, but it would be great to study someplace else than in front of the screen (while traveling, before a sleep etc.), and I think the reading could be more effective in a somewhat purer form (like a book).

Hope you don't pass this post somewhere else cause I'm mostly interested in the small stakes hold'em hands discussions.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Planning to gather the hands posted?

This is more appropriate for the Books/Publications forum, however I asked the question recently, and there might be copyright issues. The posters have rights regarding the content they submitted and that might make the task next to impossible to gather permission from everyone.

Then again, that's only what I heard and it was hearsay.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:56 PM

there have been posts where people put together a word document with a bunch of great posts and their replies. I can look for the link if that is what your looking for. It would be nice to print it off and read it sometime, like on a plane, on your way to Vegas. But I have yet to do it.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The posters have rights regarding the content they submitted and that might make the task next to impossible to gather permission from everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the terms and conditions:

[ QUOTE ]
You agree that upon posting any material within a forum on the 2+2 website you grant 2+2 and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license under your copyrights or other intellectual property rights, if any, in such material to distribute, display, and reproduce such material to other readers of that forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose that does not include a published book, but it is not totally clear.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there have been posts where people put together a word document with a bunch of great posts and their replies. I can look for the link if that is what your looking for. It would be nice to print it off and read it sometime, like on a plane, on your way to Vegas. But I have yet to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do, I'd be greatful.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:33 PM

there was this good microlimit collection with replys from good players like ed and entity.

i believe it was compiled by mmbt0ne- ended up being like 170 pages (word document) if that's any help.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:57 PM

Do you know where to get it?
Old 12-22-2005, 07:08 PM

I would also like a copy.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there was this good microlimit collection with replys from good players like ed and entity.

i believe it was compiled by mmbt0ne- ended up being like 170 pages (word document) if that's any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link to that one. I don't know of any other forum that has done this as extensively (MTT's did one that was just archive links but not a printable format). I spend most of my time posting in micros but read a lot here. So I would love to see someone do this here in Small Stakes.

Making My Carpal/Tunnel Post count by mmbt0ne

Maybe a compilation of all the posts that make the digest for a 3 month period or something like that in a printable format.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:53 PM

Great, thanks!