Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Firepay questions

[ QUOTE ]
I think that I am missing something here. I use firepay to deposit into Stars and absolute because Neteller charges me a ridiculous % of my deposit fee (something like 8%) each time I try to go directly from bank account to Neteller. If you use a credit card is it different?

[/ QUOTE ]
NETeller only charges that fee if you use InstaCash, which is essentially a temporary loan until your deposit clears. If you do basic EFTs (no InstaCash), there is no fee.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:16 PM

Ah I see. This is the option that takes 4-5 business days to clear? I guess I was really spoiled by IGM pay. If your first few deposits clear without incident will they then credit your account immediately for each subsequent transfer?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah I see. This is the option that takes 4-5 business days to clear? I guess I was really spoiled by IGM pay. If your first few deposits clear without incident will they then credit your account immediately for each subsequent transfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

There might still be some poker rooms that pay the InstaCash fee, but I doubt it. NETeller must have recently upped the %.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't it make sense to desposit through IGMpay then? Why use Firepay at all for funding Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

Valid point. I play on other sites as well though and usually when I deposit it is because I have pulled some money out of one of those sites and it is already sitting in Firepay. I live in MD so I can't use Neteller