Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Legends of Poker/ LA questions

1. How are the 515$ satellites to these things at the Bike, allin fests because of rising blinds or a solid value?
2. If you buy in to multiple satellites will you get cash value if you place in multiple satellites or have already signed up for the wpt event?
3. When is the last moment you can sign up for the 5k buy in tournament (the day before/ week before)? As in do these things fill up quickly or do they wait for as many players as possible to sign up.?
4. I will be staying at the Commerce Plaza hotel for 6 nights regardless of whether I play in the WPT, what limit or no limit games are most attractive for a 2-4 8 tabler/ 400 NL 4 tabler 6 max and full/ 33$ NL HE sng 8 tabler?
5. Anybody willing to meet up and talk poker/drink and help me with the goings on in that area??

PS- I plan on bringing about 8k for Poker (should I bring more/less). Also I'd really appreciate any responses as I've already emailed the Bike and they haven't responded in ten days.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Legends of Poker/ LA questions

This has been sitting for a couple hours and I'm honestly sick of twoplustwo posters in general. You only get responses if your a "name" poster, are totally clueless or you have a bunch of friends who want to talk sh!t and drink with you in a hole in the wall card club. Do I have to some absurd quest, or crazy story to get a response but then again most responses I would get would be of the juvenile kind. I thought this was a board to get information and get better at poker. I'm also sick of this bs talk like (do you know why,fyp,ship it bitch,holla,p3wned) which seems to get everybody's attention while I'm hitting my head against the wall.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:43 PM

I would try the B&M forum
Old 08-16-2005, 11:47 PM

This is a WPT tournament. Also in my experience I don't relegate myself to one section of the site. This is a value of content/poster problem not an issue of placement IMO.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:00 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
This has been sitting for a couple hours and I'm honestly sick of twoplustwo posters in general. You only get responses if your a "name" poster, are totally clueless or you have a bunch of friends who want to talk sh!t and drink with you in a hole in the wall card club. Do I have to some absurd quest, or crazy story to get a response but then again most responses I would get would be of the juvenile kind. I thought this was a board to get information and get better at poker. I'm also sick of this bs talk like (do you know why,fyp,ship it bitch,holla,p3wned) which seems to get everybody's attention while I'm hitting my head against the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is your problem?

Are you leaving right now-in that case you should've posted this earlier and if not, then you are incredibly impatient.

I don't know the answer to any of your questions-and also recommend reposting this in B&amp;M-but keep in mind that people who answer your questions are providing you with a valuable service which they do at the opportunity cost of their own time. This is not some sort of ondemand archive where your every question is answered how you want when you want; but its the best there is for now.

If you continue to act this way you will lose that resource as you have already lost whatever semblance of dignity you may have had with other posters whose council you have sought and will seek. Is all that information-which oftentime has direct monetary value-worth your misguided, rambling phillipic?
Old 08-17-2005, 12:12 AM

I'm sorry but if my post is rambling than your post is a 6 year old with a dictionary randomly picking "big" words which obviously adds up to a whole lot of nothing. This is not an isolated incident and I try to make it go both ways when I think I have a useful response to a poster with a question. I'm not asking for anybody to look up anything but I think its conceivable that there is first hand knowledge from somebody.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:29 AM

phillipic?
Old 08-17-2005, 12:32 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
phillipic?

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, superfluous l

EDIT: Yikes, I am terrible at spelling
Old 08-17-2005, 12:34 AM

Or perhaps nobody read your post in the 3 hours you left it up that could actually answer your question.

Nah, it's definitely a conspiracy against you specifically. Everyone hates you.
Old 08-17-2005, 12:35 AM

When will you be arrriving? I can try to get some of the tourney answers for you. Regarding game selection, both NL and limit are huge. I'd be happy to meet up.

you can e-mail me at spsurfin@gmail.com

Michael