Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2004, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Big Surprise - TGC

Yep, I saw that too. It was whizzing through about 5 hands per minute since few people were there. I have to assume they'll restart it from the beginning. If not, they're going to have a lot of people yelling at them, me for one.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:40 PM

Well, I'm on table 9 and just busted 3 people out on one hand with KQo. Now its just sitting there with nobody at the table.

"This is as useless as henshit on a pump handle"
Old 02-29-2004, 08:44 PM

Default What an FN joke!!- 15k tourney report

Ok, so the site comes back up, and I have 800 some chips left when I get in. Blinds are 600/1,200... yeah crap shoot baby!! I push in w/ KQ and lose to the big blind's Ten something, 80 chips left, (I am not quite sure why I have any left but ok). I get some money back when all including the SB fold to my BB, so up to 680 chips. Next in the SB I get J6... folded to me, (most players arent aware the tourney has started of course). I move in, and the BB has Q6. I am glad that I kept my Sunday open for this debacle [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Sly
Old 02-29-2004, 08:48 PM

This is rediculous i log in and forced to go all in on my first hand and bust out.
Many people will be leaving TGC/Prima after tonight unless they restart it or do something to compensate the players.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:48 PM

Default Re: What an FN joke!!- 15k tourney report

That sounds like a hand I was BB in. But it (was) going so fast I can't really tell what's going on. Name there is the same as here.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:49 PM

Default Re: What an FN joke!!- 15k tourney report

Ok, this isn't first hand, but one of the players said he called them (Prima, TGC, or someone), and they said they were going to restart the tourney "later." No word yet on when later is.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:53 PM

ARRRRGGGGG. I log off and log back on to find myself nearly blinded off. This sucks beyond all recognition.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:07 PM

Finished in 16th. Had A5s in SB, called a limper. Flop came down 95x, limper bet, I called. He had a nine and I get no ace or five.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:14 PM

Well, its over and the prize money is in my account. I feel fortunate that I was able to connect right after the tourney started and was able to catch some cards on those first few all-in hands when the blinds = stacks. I'm a little miffed that I took three people all in for a huge chip lead, only to be presented with an empty table after the chips came my way. I waited for awhile before I closed the client and restarted to find myself down to 2nd smallest stack and unable to catch up.

I would imagine that they are going to replay the tourney since so many people got blinded off.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:23 PM

The lobby says it is cancelled, support says it is cancelled, but they still pay out the prizes.
I wonder if they are going to take back the money from the winners accounts to fund that replay tourney.

Gaming Club guy please respond.