Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Will the noise bother your roommate?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should of been more clear. You act like a 12 year old. Your posts are also worthless and aren't worth reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

From a guy looking for dating advice in OOT...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Still my only question remains to be answered. She wants to date that is obvious. But does she know what she is saying? Best way to find out? If she doesn't, she needs to be told.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is impossible for anyone on this forum to tell you with any degree of certainty what this girl wants. Is she from Asia? If that's the case then her questions could be entirely innocent. Many asian women are so demure that things like whether or not you have a girlfriend will probably change the level of familiarity with which they act towards you. And yes, she might be overly concerned with the noise level in your bedroom if that were the case. I've known mice that were more outgoing and forward than some asian women.

If she's not as I described above then most certainly she wants you to SIIHP. You should not do this, however. That way lies ruin.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's clear that she wants to hook up. Just because she doesn't know what a keg is doesen't mean that she doesn' know what men and women typically do in bedrooms.

Clue #1. She wanted to eat at your place instead of a resturaunt.

Clue #2. She asked if you have a girlfriend.

Clue #3. She is concerned with noise and your roommate.

Clue #4. She wants nothing more than to get into your bedroom (and has set up the need to close the door since she is so concerned with disturbing your roommate).

This girl knows exactly what she's doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is a gargantuan coward. Too bad you are too afraid to ask and find out for yourself.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's clear that she wants to hook up. Just because she doesn't know what a keg is doesen't mean that she doesn' know what men and women typically do in bedrooms.

Clue #4. She wants nothing more than to get into your bedroom (and has set up the need to close the door since she is so concerned with disturbing your roommate).

[/ QUOTE ]

OP is a gargantuan coward. Too bad you are too afraid to ask and find out for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

It really lends itself to the suspected conclusion that 'he' is in fact gay, or at least leaning towards homosexuality.

...Not that there is anything wrong with that...
Old 08-07-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It really lends itself to the suspected conclusion that 'he' is in fact gay, or at least leaning towards homosexuality.

...Not that there is anything wrong with that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think she could make it any more clear w/o saying, "Hey, you wanna have sexual intercourse!".
Old 08-07-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If there was any advice I would want, its figuring out if she is serious or just ignorant of what she is saying. I would like to do this without harming her feelings as she is a nice girl but her questions are very very unusual. If she is ignorant of what she is saying, she needs to be told.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a foreign student, I have definitely made statements that have been misunderstood before. I don't know how long she has been here or how well she understands your culture but I think she might have just tried to be friendly. In my country, we are very touchy between friends and being in each other rooms is really not a big deal. If she did not try to do anything while you were in your bedroom, it means that she was not trying to sleep with you.
Apart from that, sleeping with your tutor is just a bad idea.
Old 08-07-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tell her "me luv yoo long time" and then she will know where she stands.

Problem solved

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pure art.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would likely have to deal with a lot of crap that I don't want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy jesus yes. Hooking up with a girl like that <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<&lt ; masterbation.

The baggage after the hookup would be insane and make you hate your penis.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:07 AM

Default Turn up the heat a notch

Study session #2.

Well she said comments like "do you have a girlfriend?", "why don't you have a girlfriend?", "you seem like you do very good with women.", "you must have lots of girlfriends", "I want to eat you" (jokingly when we were talking about food), "No that's ok you don't have to drive, I'll walk home" (30 minute walk), "You can't drive, you are drunk! You had a beer!", "Your face is red from the beer!" (looks in mirror and I look pale as a ghost from lack of sleep), "Your roommate isn't home? Oh..... We should study in your bedroom!", and many others.

The kicker was when I she saw Mirc up she wanted to type something. She said "Can I tell him I'm your girlfriend" (jokingly). I got nervous and said "You can tell him whatever you want".

I don't want to lose the tutor. This stats class is insane and the book couldn't be written more poorly. Even she struggles with it. I could also hurt this woman very badly very easily. The next week is going to be a lot of fun. *sarcasm*
Old 08-08-2005, 01:10 AM

essentially all of the above...

I admire your stand, even in the face of what will be enormous ridicule from some of these guys..

even though some of these guys probably have VD, or knocked someone up and are paying child support, they feel a need to rag on you....

RB