[ QUOTE ]
Handsome Boy Modeling School- "Sunshine"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha awesome choice
Old 12-04-2005, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Playlist Question:Current Sex Music

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun. I don't really have a point to it, unless its that really really romantic sex where its all slow and with the rhythm and [censored]. Otherwise it just adds to the mood like nice smells and candels and all that junk. Plus its something to distract yourself with to gain some time. If you have enough rhythm to distract yourself that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just seems like something you would do if you are uncomfortable with sex and need something to distract you. I enjoy the sights and sounds of sex and don't need to hear some faggy emo guy crooning about the one that got away in the background.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:50 PM

It's usually more 'sound effects' with me....

*knock*....*knock*.....*boink*.................... ..........
.................................................. ..........
.......*BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP*......*Player's time has expired. TIME BANK now beginning*......................................
Old 12-04-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun. I don't really have a point to it, unless its that really really romantic sex where its all slow and with the rhythm and [censored]. Otherwise it just adds to the mood like nice smells and candels and all that junk. Plus its something to distract yourself with to gain some time. If you have enough rhythm to distract yourself that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It just seems like something you would do if you are uncomfortable with sex and need something to distract you. I enjoy the sights and sounds of sex and don't need to hear some faggy emo guy crooning about the one that got away in the background.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why have a jukebox in a bar, why have the radio playing on a nice day in the jeep w/o the top on, why have music in a movie? Because it enhances the experience. If you are distracted by music while doing it, you either have some bad ADD, or arent having good sex.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:14 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

using lube to jerk it isn't remotely worth the effort/cleanup

i know, let the references to my name begin...
Old 12-04-2005, 11:27 PM

Can't enjoy sex without the sound of a male voice in the background, huh? Interesting.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't enjoy sex without the sound of a male voice in the background, huh? Interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are allowed to participate in the music industry these days too.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

A woman moaning is the greatest music ever!

Perhaps they live with parents/roommates and want to drown out the sound?
Old 12-04-2005, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i mean i can understand it if there's a practical reason like that. i just don't know why anyone does it if they have a choice.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dial isnt turned to 40. If you cant see how sex/rythm/mood/atmosphere have to do with music, you have never made a girl moan anyways.