Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2004, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker (long reply - sorry)

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up with Aztec through you, and so far I have to agree with everything you said. I received a very prompt reply to an e-mail I sent them (Aztec). I'm willing to give them a chance, though I must admit that anything Prima makes me nervous due to past bad experiences I've had with them.

I do have one question for you, if you don't mind me asking it in this forum. I can't remember whether I confirmed my Aztec account with you or not. Is there someplace I can e-mail to find out, or should I just go ahead and confirm assuming I haven't already done it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can log into your PSO Master Account at any time and see the status of your promotion. Please put a post in the PSO forum under support with your Aztec account name and I will look it up for you. I don't think it's a good idea to post that stuff here.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:09 PM

Just for the record...

1)I have no issues with poker source online, and am in no way trying to steer anyone awy from their great offers. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
2)Royal Vegas is a Prima site and I never hand this kind of trouble with them.
3)Aztec does have very quick customer service, but it is not the speed that is the concern here. It is the quality.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:08 AM

Ok in order,:

PSO rules! chip deal was great..For anyone interested, I signed up on a Friday, cleared the bonus by Sunday, chips shipped on Tuesday(Monday was a holiday).

Aztec Riches was a pain to cash out of, but I did read that on the forum, I would recomend what he said, contact them when you deposit to get anythig in you need to cash out before the cash out.

I signed up with Royal Vegas(in the FPP), it appears to be shared (like party and empire) with Azttec riches and the other Prima sites(correct?) I would assume the cashouts from all the Prima sites after the first should be painless? any comments???

tobdog
Old 06-23-2004, 12:42 AM

I wouldn't go that far. Aztec is one thing and Royal Vegas is another. With the way some Prima sites are conducting business I would not be surprised if they each want all of the extra un-nessasary information. They may want your finger prints and a DNA sample too.

However, I'm glad to see it has worked out okay for someone. I have not had my funds placed in to my neteller account by Aztec or had my chips shipped by PSO. I completed the raked hand requirement a week ago. What a pain in the ass!
Old 06-23-2004, 09:36 AM

Chances are you didn't complete the 150 raked hands. From what they told me (I asked 3 times and got this answer twice) a raked hand is a hand that is raked where YOU still had cards at the end. Get on their online support and ask how many raked hands you have. They'll tell you and it will only take a couple minutes.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry to say that I'm a soon to be victim of Aztec too. I did sign up through the PSO free chip promotion. ... I'd hate to get screwed over by both Aztec and PSO as the same time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, BUT ... PSO sent the chips with a day or two of my 150 raked hands. Email them or post in their forum and you will get a responce immediately. PSO is legit (as far as I am concerned). Not only that, the chips arrived in exactly two days from shipment. They upgraded my chips to 500 for a $40 fee.

I just am down money and all I want to do is get even so I can cash out and the chips do not cost me $200.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:57 PM

Believe me, that was the first thing I did. I recieved an e-mail stating that I have "played 151 raked hands". I was planning on playing more, but I like to see how well they both would handle my end of the bonus. So, far they are both not lokking to good. After all this trouble I just tried to cash out from aztec. That is when the whole new set of problems occured.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:57 PM

Deac, just relax, take a deep breath, take a day off from dealing with your AR problems.

Some sites are like dealing with third world nations. Things don't move smoothly as you would expect. Just keep patience, chuckle about it, and move forward. Eventually, all will turn out well. You will get your money.

But you'll probably never wish to go through that hell again.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Believe me, that was the first thing I did. I recieved an e-mail stating that I have "played 151 raked hands". I was planning on playing more, but I like to see how well they both would handle my end of the bonus. So, far they are both not lokking to good. After all this trouble I just tried to cash out from aztec. That is when the whole new set of problems occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

deacsoft,

The email below was sent to you last night. Your item is shipping today and you will have a UPS tracking number by 8pm EST. You can also log into your Poker Source Online account at any time. If you do you will see that your item is marked "shipped".

EMAIL SENT 6/22/04:

"Thank you for signing up for online poker through Poker Source Online. Your account has been confirmed and your order is being sent to our fulfillment department. Most orders ship within 24 hours, but please allow up to 96 hours. You should get a tracking number directly from UPS to this email address after the package ships. If you have a bulk mail account, please check it. UPS emails end up in there often.

Once you receive your package, please go to our forum area and post about your Poker Source Online experience. You are automatically entered to win a free set of 500 chips on your first post. It will give you a chance to let others know just how good our service is, and give you an opportunity to chat with other Poker Source Online customers. You can access the forum through the following link: LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

I would also like to tell you about our referral program. Poker Source Online gets 45% of its business by other satisfied customers “spreading the word”. To show our appreciation for “spreading the word,” we give $10 for each referral. A referral counts as a confirmed signup at ANY of our featured sites. Please click the following link for complete information: LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

Don’t forget to check our website under promotions for all our current offers. The promotions change every month and we are continually signing up additional partners. LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your business and encourage you to bookmark our website.

Thank you,
The Poker Source Online Team (Mike, Jay, Peter, Michele, and Cindy)
www.pokersourceonline.com"
Old 06-23-2004, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LINK REMOVED BY PSO NOT TO SPAM THE FORUM.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your business and encourage you to bookmark our website.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are joking, correct? What was the rest of this post if not Spam?

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you,
The Poker Source Online Team (Mike, Jay, Peter, Michele, and Cindy)
www.pokersourceonline.com"

[/ QUOTE ]

What about this link? Did you forget to remove this one as well? Who is Cindy? Is that Mary?

We hate Mary worse than we hate spam.

Forum Enforcement
The Real Head Enforcer