Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, how do I save this video to my hard drive? I hate flash videos and this is too good not to share with others.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't believe this. This is the strongest reaction I've had to anything in a long time. I'm beyond baffled. I've been sharing it with others and they don't seem as blown away.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an optimistic view as to how intelligent a typical fast food worker is.

~D
Old 11-14-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, how do I save this video to my hard drive? I hate flash videos and this is too good not to share with others.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't believe this. This is the strongest reaction I've had to anything in a long time. I'm beyond baffled. I've been sharing it with others and they don't seem as blown away.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have an optimistic view as to how intelligent a typical fast food worker is.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about intelligence. I don't see this as a smart/dumb issue.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't about intelligence. I don't see this as a smart/dumb issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only disagree because I think that blindly following suspicious orders from a faceless entity on the other end of a phone line is incredibly stupid. I think that not even stopping to think is dumber than having difficulty when trying to think.

~D
Old 11-14-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why wont the interviewer come out and ask the girl why she agreed to do it, why she didnt think to call a lawyer or even her parents? Why didnt she scream when she realized she would have to do a sex act? These are all questions that should be asked so things like this dont happen. The whole impression i got was yea, it happens, we'll get em for doing it. how about prevention?

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading some articles, it seems like the girl was upset and crying to a degree that you can't really see in the released video. Maybe she really did just think she was trapped, and would be prevented from leaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

Towards the end of the video you can see that she's crying and one of the managers is trying to comfort her.

I agree that she's a retard, but I also don't really put much blame on her. She's a very trusting young girl who has respect for authority figures and does what she's told. She was also probably mortified that she was being accused of stealing and (at first) was scared and was trying really hard to comply and prove that she was innocent.

Having her perform felatio on the guy was sexual assault, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She was locked in a tiny room with a large menacing guy, and he's "ordering" her to do it. Anyone who thinks that she *wanted* to give the guy a BJ needs to get his head examined. She obviously didn't feel like she had a choice but to do so. The McDonald's manager that ordered her to blow him is *more* guilty than the guy on the phone -- the manager *had* to know at this point that the whole thing was a hoax.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe this girl is really really smart cause mcdonalds is going to pay atleast 5 million for that bj.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh shlt son!
Old 11-14-2005, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Having her perform felatio on the guy was sexual assault, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She was locked in a tiny room with a large menacing guy, and he's "ordering" her to do it. Anyone who thinks that she *wanted* to give the guy a BJ needs to get his head examined.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't really matter even if she wanted it. She was underage. There really is no defence for the manager.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:00 PM

IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot
Old 11-14-2005, 05:04 PM

Those retarted people don't even know how to spell "moran".
Old 11-14-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IQ Range Classification
70-80 Borderline deficiency
50-69 Moron
20-49 Imbecile
below 20 Idiot

[/ QUOTE ]

The forgot 'special'
Old 11-14-2005, 05:08 PM

Default The Social Engineer

Anybody pick up a copy of Kevin Mitnick's book? This guy (famed hacker) talks all about how easily you can get even half-way intelligent people to do the stupidest stuff. Of course, actually intelligent people can spot this stuff a mile away, but surprisingly a lot of people can't and "it seemed reasonable at the time."