Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2005, 10:00 AM

Default Moondogg Affiliate Listings Discontinued

Hi all,

I regret to announce that I am discontinuing my affiliate listings.

PokerAddict has done a damn good job with his site, and I wholeheartly endorse his site for anyone looking for a deal. In fact, he has done such a good job it has made it impractical for me to continue to compete.

The existing listings will remain for a week or two, but none of the affiliates are being charged for this month.

Thanks,
Moondogg
Old 03-01-2005, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Moondogg Affiliate Listings Discontinued

Bummer, I always enjoyed looking at both sites. Your alphabetical listings made it easy to find any new sites that were offering RB. Thanks for keeping it up as long as you did.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:57 AM

Well, I appreciated it while it lasted. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:50 PM

Thank you for the compliment Moondogg and I always welcomed the competition. Moondogg has been a class act and from day 1 we have worked together as friendly competition. We both agreed to link to each other's site and when there has been a big issue between affiliates we have consulted putting 2 minds together to try and come up with a good solution. As he knows, this has not always been easy to try and make everyone happy. In fact it can be next to impossible sometimes.

I wish you luck in your next venture and your site, or your next venture will always have a link from my index page. I assume moondoggpoker.com will stay live without the affiliate section?

I will be making an improvement to my site that another poster hinted at. It has been hard to check offers out by specific rooms on my site. I am adding this feature in that on the room review pages the top will have every affiliate listed that offers the room and their offer to try to make that easier.

I am always open to suggestions from anyone, players or affiliates.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish you luck in your next venture and your site, or your next venture will always have a link from my index page. I assume moondoggpoker.com will stay live without the affiliate section?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the site will stay live. I have a few ideas of other things I will be adding in the future.