Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2005, 11:02 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL: NORTH AMERICA vs EUROPE CHALLENGE #4

Let me know if you get that PW. And I'll do the same.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know if you get that PW. And I'll do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll PM it to both of you. I suspect it was not included in this thread for a reason. Let me know if anyone else needs it.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Re: REMINDER TO EVERYBODY

[ QUOTE ]
Just to make it perfectly clear>>>

I am doing the team scoring.

The day of the tournament the team captains are going to send me a list of all the players on each team.

ANY PLAYER WHOSE 2+2 NAME AND POKER STARS NAME ARE NOT BOTH ON THAT LIST WILL NOT BE SCORED.

Did I make that perfectly clear???

Reason: You signed up on this forum under your 2+2 name. If you then play in the tournament under a different moniker than the 2+2 name I have no idea who you are or what team to put your score under.

Got it?

Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

Those of you who have registered and have yet to reveal your Stars screen names, please do so ASAP!

Here is the current NA list of players:

BADGERPRO
BAWCERELLI
BLUEFEET
CHA59
CODEWARRIOR
DEATHPOTATO
DR.PHYSIC
EDDIEMONEY22
EXITONLY
EZMOGEE
FIERY JUSTICE
GRANDGNU
GUMPZILLA
HYDE
IHATEKEITHSMART
IRISH069
JBROCHU
MEZ
MISSOT
MTS
PERCUSSION
POOH74
PURPLESMURF1
R2P
RDUKE55
SADAT X
SEASIREN
SIDEKICK
SNG-SAM
SPLASHPOT
SUPERSETOY
SWAS7366
THE JOKER
THEDIRTYDIRTY
TORO
USCSIGMA1097
UTMT40
WES MANTOOTH
WIGGS73
WOLFFINK
WOODGUY
YOURFOXYGRANDMA
ZAC777
ZIPPY

Stoneii - you can puff out your chest all you want. You have no chance against this team. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

There is still time to register if anyone else is interested. PM cha59 for NA or Stoneii for EU.

Again, USCSIGMA1097 and EZMOGEE I need your Stars screen names or your score will NOT count for North America if you do play. Please PM your Stars screen name to me!

BTW thanks for the assist Bluefeet, I was away from the computer for several hours tonight.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:10 AM

You are absolutely right. Passwords are being sent by pm. This gives the team captains a little control over having the data needed for teams, and insures that this is in fact a 2+2 posters only game.

Doc
Old 10-23-2005, 08:33 AM

Well I'm signed up and ready to roll for team Europe. My stars nick is cracker69. I'm hung over and not in the mood to suffer fools so tangle with me at your own risk.

Is Stanzee really going to play? If so then NA is REALLY toast. At least you guys may learn something if you pay close attention.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:16 AM

Hi Doc

Oh I think you'll find there was a last longer bet challenged and accepted between the two Capitano's a Loooooong time ago. I think it was for a scary amount like half a buy-in (or was it a buy-in?) too, so maybe the numbers just scared everyone else from daring to participate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Team EU has 20 signed up to stars right now but the list below totals some 30 warriors, hope the other 10 can make it, I have several doubtfuls that are dying to be part of the action and will try to be home (or in front of some pc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) in time to participate but cannot commit right now - these are Lori, Mike Haven, riverroe and jaffa but byronkincaid reckons he's got the green light [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

AbelM
arcticfox
bennies
byronkincaid
Crix
DonkBluffer
freudian
ipp147
Jackarama
jaffa
KingswayTD
Lars
loveinvain
Lori
mackthefork
MegaBet
Melchiades
mic_check12
Mike Haven
mjm
PrayingMantis
Riverroe
Stanzee
Stavros2
stoneii
theordinaryboy
The Once and Future King
Thoth
tigerite
Valenzuela

I'll be popping off and online for the rest of the day up to the kick-off as we have family round this afternoon (afternoon UK time that is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) but since me 'ol man is participating too, he's happy enough we kick everyone out before 3PM lobby time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] (love that man [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

PM me or cha for passwords or any details

Let's give 'em hell people

stoneii
Old 10-23-2005, 09:24 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

Alright, I registered, shows 41 players right now. Should be nice payouts since only the top 5 get paid (although we'll get 9 paid if we break 45 registered)

Also, I'm registered and playing in the Stars Blogger Championship around the same time. I think I can handle just two tournies at once. I'll do my best not to let team NA down. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2005, 09:30 AM

Hi gnu

There should be waaaayyy over 45 registered before kick-off - if all showed that said they'd show we'd be up to about 75+ entrants

I couldn't feel bad if you let NA down, will likley even feel worse if you don't [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

stoneii
Old 10-23-2005, 10:05 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

I just want you to know, I'm NOT responsible if my Q/4 sooted busts someone's slow-played Aces on a 4/4/10 flop, k? K??????!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2005, 10:09 AM

s'ok, we all play T4o (and definitely soooooted) preflop over the pond here - not a good line ?