Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Seahawks prediction

[ QUOTE ]
What a great season we have. An unbelievable, coulda been 16-0 dominant team in the AFC destined to win the Super Bowl in a game against 3 teams that "can" be good but choke all the time. One of the teams doesn't even know how to score. Hopefully Rex won't change that for the bears though.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

Seahawks need all the weak opposition they can get in the playoffs.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:19 AM

The Seahawks and Giants have relied on home field more then any other team. Luckily for the Seahawks it doesn't matter because they will have home field, but the Giants road wins consist of the niners, and needing OT to close out Mike Mcmahon, Ryan Moats and the eagles. If the Giants find a way to win their last 2 games and get that first round bye then I like their chances, otherwise theres nothing there that tells me they can win 2 playoff games on the road.

As for the Seahawks theres no one that will say they are more overrated then me, but since they play so much better at home they have a pretty damn good chance.

The dark horse in all of this will be Carolina since they have gone on the road in 2 tough places and gone to the super bowl. They really werent that much better that year in the regular season then they are now, they just turned up the heat in the playoffs.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:18 PM

The Seahawks offense looked fantastic for the first two drives. We then got burnt because the Titans o-line, which is good, player exceptionally and we're playing our 3rd corner.

Once the game got iffy, our D manned up and our offense kicked it back into gear.

This game only made me feel better about our changes.

Also- winning on the road in the NFL is hard. Luckily that won't be a problem for us in the playoffs.