Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 12-13-2005, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Where Does Kid_Dutch Play on Party?

[ QUOTE ]
wow ive played a ton with this dude the last couple days at 15/30. didnt know it was dutchy tho. anyway, he coldcalls a lot with suited aces and pairs and plays pretty passive from there. for instance, just saw him cc with a10s, flop an ace and check the turn with position 3way. seems competent and doesnt spew.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that optimal play? i would think a prodigy would play a little more aggressively...but what do i know, i'm not ceo of the crew.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:27 AM

Best part about Dutch. On his blog, after his girlfriend dumped him for trying to kill her kitten - he goes and makes out with this girl.
Posts on his blog that he made out with Julie Fisher. Then the next day, he goes back to say, whoops, spelled it wrong - Fischer.

come on, have some respect and dignity.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow ive played a ton with this dude the last couple days at 15/30. didnt know it was dutchy tho. anyway, he coldcalls a lot with suited aces and pairs and plays pretty passive from there. for instance, just saw him cc with a10s, flop an ace and check the turn with position 3way. seems competent and doesnt spew.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that optimal play? i would think a prodigy would play a little more aggressively...but what do i know, i'm not ceo of the crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

hes not playing optimal but should be winning. clearly he misses value on that hand.

heres another hand he played. utg limped, dutch raised aqo, bb and utg called. flop was raggedy and checked around. turn was another blank. dutch bets, utg checkraises and dutch calls and then calls river unimproved.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
heres another hand he played. utg limped, dutch raised aqo, bb and utg called. flop was raggedy and checked around. turn was another blank. dutch bets, utg checkraises and dutch calls and then calls river unimproved.

[/ QUOTE ]

did he take that shiz down? was it genius or tomfoolery?
Old 12-14-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did he take that shiz down? was it genius or tomfoolery?

[/ QUOTE ]

my 77 held up.

i could look up some more.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:42 PM

You guys are gonna force me to go look at my PT database.

Nick