Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-06-2005, 05:55 AM

Default Re: b f\'in s

Nasty beat you got there Diablo....

But why exactly are you playing online BJ..? won't this game always be a long time loser..? And even if it's possible to win at online BJ then wouldn't you have a larger edge at the poker tables thus it don't make much sense to play BJ.

Reason I wonder about this is mainly because I was attracted to them games like roulette adn BJ before I got started with poker. As you can imagine the first wwas a losing game and the latter seems to be a winner.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:55 AM

Dude that is BS, there are two 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]'s

I'd e-mail Party support and ask for your dough back, they are usually pretty good about stuff like this.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:59 AM

Burno: WTF! THANKS! I did not even notice that I was so furious about the sick beat! I will def email them, thanks!

Stinky: I am playing perfect strategy and counting cards, so I have a pretty big edge.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 AM

Plz do not count cards, it compromises the integrity of the house's edge. Doing such is cheating and makes me appreciate the karma that you've displayed in your initial post.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:25 AM

wtf diablo. i just checked the history on that hand number, and you faked this entire hand. clever use of photoshop though.

in the actual hand diablo stood on a soft 14 against the dealer 9. dealer had 20.

also, it was only for 2 dollars, not 19.

are you that attention starved el d?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:47 AM

chuddo,

FU. Do not try to make stupid jokes out of my misfortune. You think that is funny? I lose $19 and you are like LOL IT WAS REALLY ONLY $2? FU. MAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL SAVE UP FOUR HOURS OF YOUR PAYCHECK AND THEN YOU CAN BET IT ALL AND SEE HOW IT FEELS TO BET $19 AND GET SCREWED OVER BIGTIME. IN THE MEANTIME, HOW ABOUT YOU GO F YOURSELF CHUDDO?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stinky: I am playing perfect strategy and counting cards, so I have a pretty big edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are using the Martingale as well.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:12 AM

Scotty,

The table has $200 betting limit, so Martingale does not work. However, I still try it sometimes. Sometimes when losing, sometimes when winning.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Scotty,

The table has $200 betting limit, so Martingale does not work. However, I still try it sometimes. Sometimes when losing, sometimes when winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you I would be worrisome that PBJ is rigged to notice people doubling their bet sizes with every loss, so it will make sure you continue losing. I have friends who have tried the Martingale for 6 hours straight and they lost like $20,000 doing it. I think it might be rigged.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scotty,

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were you I would be worrisome that PBJ is rigged to notice people doubling their bet sizes with every loss, so it will make sure you continue losing. I have friends who have tried the Martingale for 6 hours straight and they lost like $20,000 doing it. I think it might be rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe its because that system makes you lose money faster. Genius.