Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Situation from the movie \'Crash\'

A rumor's not a rumor that doesn't die . . .
Old 10-27-2005, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First I kill my wife, then I go after the police force. I kill their kids. I kill their wives. I kill their parents and their parents' friends. I burn down the houses they live in, the stations they work in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then he kills their friends, and people who owed their friends money. And then poof, like that he's gone.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Make a note to myself of who the cop is, then find out as much as I can about him. Deal with him a couple of months later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.. In a very medieval (sp?) manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly wouldn't rule out killing him if I could do so without having much of chance of getting caught. I guess this would depend on his habits and what not, and if I could get to him in area where there would be no one else around, and basically make him disappear. But the first thing that comes to mind would be to plant a bunch of cash/coke in his car or house (and whatever other corraborative evidence that would be necessary to ensure a conviction) and have someone drop a dime. I have a feeling he'd be well received in the prison community.

One good aspect of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines regime would be that I get choose how long his sentence will be when I plant the coke. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM

i haven't read the responses yet, but i know that it's a lot easier to talk a game than it is to actualy step up in the heat of the moemnt and assault an officer

that said, i'd be throwin elbows.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting movie. If you haven't seen the flick, and don't want to know what happens, stop reading here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I stopped reading here and didn't read responses because I don't know if I've seen the movie since you didn't specify which Crash. Is this the Cronenberg one or the really recent one?
Old 10-28-2005, 12:57 AM

am i reading this write, all you people thought this movie was great? i thought it was garbage, and should be renamed "unlikely coincidences"
Old 10-28-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Life's too good? Are you kidding me? Only a pussy would do nothing. Again, take all the information, wait a few months, stalk him and then drill a hole in his head with a 1/4 inch drill bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

If things go well I manage to hurt a degenerate. If they go badly I die or go to jail for a long time.

Why am I risking those consequences again for such a shitty benefit? Oh yeah, cause my pride is hurt.... right
Old 10-28-2005, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Life's too good? Are you kidding me? Only a pussy would do nothing. Again, take all the information, wait a few months, stalk him and then drill a hole in his head with a 1/4 inch drill bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

If things go well I manage to hurt a degenerate. If they go badly I die or go to jail for a long time.

Why am I risking those consequences again for such a shitty benefit? Oh yeah, cause my pride is hurt.... right

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah man, people are soooo stupid. he felt up your wife OMG, I AM GOING TO KILL THAT COP "LOL"

please
Old 10-28-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
am i reading this write , all you people thought this movie was great? i thought it was garbage, and should be renamed "unlikely coincidences"

[/ QUOTE ]
There's no need to respond. YOu did our jobs for for us....
Old 10-28-2005, 02:27 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting movie. If you haven't seen the flick, and don't want to know what happens, stop reading here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I stopped reading here and didn't read responses because I don't know if I've seen the movie since you didn't specify which Crash. Is this the Cronenberg one or the really recent one?

[/ QUOTE ]

The recent one. At least it's the only one I know of which came out just this year.

Hope that helps.

b