[/ QUOTE ]
Very weak.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:16 PM

Default Re: racism

Hootie would not appreciate comments like that at all
Old 08-17-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I missposted in my original. Marginalized was obviously the wrong choice for words. I think I'm just a little on edge this afternoon because of the whole Gaza thing. But that's for a different forum entirely...... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what happened in Gaza today (though I am sure I will read about it later), but I don't see what your point is. I am assuming that a bunch of Israelis got killed today (most likely civilians). The only obvious solution is for the Israeli driven american tanks and planes to go kill some palestinian civilians. BTW, I am Jewish (by blood, I don't practice Judaism), but I get just as sad hearing about Palestinian civilians getting killed as I do Israeli civilians getting killed. But, I am sure our resident King Zionist Gamblor would beg to differ. Man, I hate being a self-depracating jew. Which I have been called numerous times for not "supporting" the state of israel. Whatever the fck that means.

Anyways, to end this ramble. As far as "marginilization" goes in the States, I think Jews are much less marginalized than Middle Eastern people are. The point of my skinhead story was not to make it appear as though Jews were this super marginalized group of people, but to show that anti-semitism is still around in the south.

craig

p.s. On a side note, in 2 out of 5 of my ass kickings, I think the only reason I survived was because a few African Americans saved my ass. I didn't know them, nor there motives. And at the time I really didn't care.

craig
Old 08-17-2005, 04:21 AM

Are you surprised? People in this country are racist for whatever reason makes them happy whether for humor or they think its right or whatever. I like humor... Hail Hitler... just kidding of course. Anyone who would say something like that and mean it should be shot and thats not a joke, referring both to the Hitler and racist thing you mentioned.