Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Paid twice

I recently cashed out from a prima network site and I was paid twice. I cashed out the first payment to my bank account through EFT. The 2nd payment is sitting in there. Is is basically mine now or will neteller enforce the debt if the poker site wants the money back? Do you think that they will catch it?
Old 08-07-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Paid twice

Be honest and tell them. Sometimes they'll give you a bonus for giving it back. If the site finds out, they'll just take it from your Neteller account and won't even ask.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently cashed out from a prima network site and I was paid twice. I cashed out the first payment to my bank account through EFT. The 2nd payment is sitting in there. Is is basically mine now or will neteller enforce the debt if the poker site wants the money back? Do you think that they will catch it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno about the prima sites but i received the caribbean sun monthly bonus twice during july. i contacted the live support and they told me that it was given to me by accident but that they would not deduct it from my account as it was their fault and i was so honest in coming forward to them straight away.

guess mom was right-honesty really is the best policy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 08:55 PM

There's no downside to playing dumb.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:24 PM

follow your heart
Old 08-07-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Expected from you. You steal from sites with gnome accounts so its no surprise you dont see this as stealing either.

rJ
Old 08-07-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Be honest and tell them. Sometimes they'll give you a bonus for giving it back. If the site finds out, they'll just take it from your Neteller account and won't even ask.

[/ QUOTE ]
ding!
Old 08-07-2005, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Expected from you. You steal from sites with gnome accounts so its no surprise you dont see this as stealing either.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I just want to say that I don't condone gnoming, ro what FiFish and Vandressen does. If I went to the local store and was given incorrect change on a purchase I'd made, I'd obviously give it back and point it out. Same holds true for pretty much any store, and same holds true for a bank. However, If I'm given an extra cashout by an offshore gambling operation that is questionably legal, and operating within the United States despite being explicitly told not to by the justice department, and makes its money solely off the stupidity of the gullible, I'm just not feeling that guilty about not taking the initiative and telling them about their mistake. I certainly wouldn't go out and spend the money, just leave the extra money in the neteller account for a few months, if they ask you to give it back, give it back, if they don't say anything, I say its yours. I don't condone gnoming or doing anything to deliberately scam an online site, but this is different.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:38 PM

Mostly ditto.

I remember a small card room floor man that paid me $100 too much. He got it right back. I also remember watching a B of A teller count out an extra C note in a pile of 66. Didn't return that one. Screw B of A, worst fing bank in America. I really don't care if the teller eats it there.

I'm flexable.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And, depending on how you are, it can be very, very easy.