Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-03-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

No, I think that the betting process is actually slower, just because you are watching the amounts go in more slowly.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:55 PM

N1 Suited sixes thats good to hear as I need slowing down a bit. Think I'll at least give it a try now.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:46 PM

I just put out .011. Nothing major, just fixes a couple of performance bugs. Should be available through auto update. If that somehow fails, get it by downlading the update manually from www.multitablehelper.com
Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 AM

Hi, I get the following error when trying to unzip:

Unable to locate application file 'SetupUpdate.msi'.

See the setup log file located at 'C:\DOCUME~1\...\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSD9.tmp\install.lo g' for more information.

Any help would be appreciated.. I've tried deleting and starting over, but that doesn't seem to help.

TYVM.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hi, I get the following error when trying to unzip:

Unable to locate application file 'SetupUpdate.msi'.

See the setup log file located at 'C:\DOCUME~1\...\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSD9.tmp\install.lo g' for more information.

Any help would be appreciated.. I've tried deleting and starting over, but that doesn't seem to help.

TYVM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this happening when using auto update, or when downloading the zip file manually? When did it happen, just now? If you already have the .NET 2.0 framework installed, try running the .MSI file instead of the .EXE file.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:35 PM

I have a question.
I'm considering getting a gamepad to set up for multitabling and I just came accross MTH.
Q: Using MTH and a gamepad is it still necesarry to go through the ordeal of setting up an AutoHotKey script or can I program the gamepad to work directly with MTH?
Old 12-05-2005, 02:46 PM

I really can't say as i don't have a gamepad myself to test with. But if the gamepad driver can be setup to simulate keyboard presses when you use the gamepad, it should be possible.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:56 PM

No need for the AutoHotKey script if you get a programmable gamepad. I use an old Gravis Gamepad Pro. It looks like a Playstation controller and has red, yellow, green, and blue buttons that work great for Fold, Call, Raise, and Push, respectively.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:06 AM

Is installing NET.Framework 2.0 an absolute prerequisite to installing MTH 2.08 and later versions? Will NET.Framework 2.0 change or modify how the Windows XP Pro OS appears or functions other than when running MTH?

I remember that for one of your earlier released MTH versions, you either recommended or required an enabling application (WinRAR) that changed a few things in the Windows OS to where most of the other computer programs would also run through WinRAR. I was happy to delete WinRAR after you posted it was no longer required.

I may have some version of NET.Framework on my PC as I still have one of the early versions of MTH (pre border bold feature)in a C: drive folder that still works. The newer MTH version on my PC is "timed out" and prompts for an update reinstall but wants NET.Framework installed first. Will you answer for the masses-- What is NET.Framework? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 06:01 AM

Yes, .NET 2.0 is a prerequisite to run MTH, you cannot run it without it. .NET does NOT change your system in any way, it's simply an addon that allows you to run applications that have been developed using .NET, this goes for both .NET 1.1 and 2.0.

WinRAR had nothing to do with .NET. WinRAR was simply a way for me to compress the files so you only had to download a single file, instead of multiple files. Even then, the .NET framework still had to be installed. If you wish, you can remove the .NET framework when you're done using MTH, it won't leave any traces.

95% of the errors i got from users where because they hadn't read any of the threads saying it needed the .NET framework, so i made sure the installer downloaded and installed it for them (admitted, there isn't much info either).

Here are two official pages describing .NET:
http://www.microsoft.com/net/basics.mspx

[Download page]:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...;DisplayLang=en