Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2003, 09:31 AM

Default Turning Stone Empire Games

Turning Stone is having a series of tournies this week and i was wondering if anyone knew about them and was planning on attending? I was wondering about the one on thursday. The no Limit one rebuy tourny? How does one rebuy work? Do you have to wait until all your chips are out or until you dip lower then you original starting chips? Do you get the same chips as you started with or more? the tourny is 100 and the rebuy is 100 if that helps any. One more thing, if the rebuy allows to buy when you dip below your original starting amount should you automatically do rebuy or wait a bit and see how well youre doing?
Old 08-13-2003, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Turning Stone Empire Games

When tournies have a single re-buy allowed, they usually (but not always) allow it at any time. If you need to be at or below the starting chip amount, and you consider yourself one of the better players, I would take it immediately (since more chips are worth more to you - as one of the better players). If it costs less per chip than the original buy in (which it does if there is a house cut from the original buy-in but not the rebuy, which is often the case), I would definitely take it immediately.