Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-23-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Interpoker Promotions: No rake, No bonus

I had AA twice on the Tuesday promotion but only received the $10 bonus for one hand. I called Interpoker and they told me no rake, no bonus. I raised with AA and all folded only winning me the blinds. Perhaps it's better to limp rather than raise short-handed.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Promotions: No rake, No bonus

I got 9 AAs, only 7 were credited. I checked the hands and 1 was no rake, 1 was under their 0.25c threshold of a raked hand. I suspect that may be why they didn't credit that.

Quite misleading of them to advertise that dealt AA is enough.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:01 PM

What's the best email address for them to complain to? I didn't get credited for any of my 4. From their promo page:

[ QUOTE ]
December 20th – Pocket Aces!

InterPoker is bringing back the extremely popular Pocket Aces promotion! Get dealt pocket Aces on 20th December at InterPoker and we'll give you $10 - no strings attached!

For every pair of Aces dealt on Texas Hold’em tables with blind levels of at least $0.25/0.50 (No Limit) & $0.50/1 (Limit) we'll pay out $10! The hands must be played between 00:00 and 23:59 EST on 20th December.

In order to get your prize, you MUST copy down the hand number and make your claim through the form below before Midday EST on Wednesday 21st.

To claim, please complete the form below:

Account number:
Hand Number

Please note: Any claims with an invalid account number or hand number will not be credited. If you do not know your account number, click on the ‘Cashier’ within the InterPoker software, then click the ‘My Account’ tab.

You MUST claim before midday (EST) on Wednesday 21st December using the above form. Accounts will be credited by Thursday 22nd December after claims have been verified. Two Aces must be dealt to you (not community cards). One on One games, Play for Fun, Tournament play and the lowest money tables are excluded from this offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowhere does it say anything about needing a certain rake. I want my money!!!

Dave
Old 12-23-2005, 02:08 PM

email ryan@interpoker.com - he seems to get things sorted over there much more often than the helldesk do

my one that got missed oly got creditied after mailing him the details

Mat
Old 12-23-2005, 02:22 PM

I just sent a e-mail to Ryan. We'll see what his response is, if any.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:35 PM

My e-mail to that address got bounced back. Any one have a valid e-mail address for Ryan?
Old 12-23-2005, 03:39 PM

ryanh@interpoker.com
Old 12-23-2005, 05:37 PM

Default thanks, N/M

thanks
Old 12-23-2005, 06:08 PM

Here's the reply I got back from Ryan. Sounds like they are running behind and not rejecting the claims as some support folks have suggested. Still, if they've done promotions like this before, you think they'd be setup to process the claims better.

Here's hoping we all get are bonuses soon.

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Please accept our apologies for any delay that there may have been in crediting outstanding bonuses. We have been inundated with claim requests from this extremely popular pockets promotion and myself and my team are making every effort to validate each claim as quickly as possible. We are hoping to have all credits pending rectified by early in the new year, and would kindly ask for your ongoing patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Ryan Hartley
Manager - InterPoker

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-23-2005, 07:20 PM

This is common practice for them; during two other KK promos from many months ago I was undercredited in each, 4 out of 6 and 5 out of 8 respectively - neither resolved, although I didn't push it.

I have 2 pending credits for the latest one, 4 were paid. I suppose it could be incompetence or coincidence, but more likely a sleazy way of saving $ if the customer doesn't bitch. No rake no pay sounds like total BS - there was no mention of rake in the promo.

On a good note, my SS2/cap showed up from Fedex yesterday here in NY, about 2 months late. Almost wrote that one off too.