Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Bodog

I'm a SNG player thinking of moving over to Bodog, but before I do, I want to get this bonus figured out. I'm sorry if I'm just retarded, but I don't understand how Bodog's constant 10% bonus works...

[ QUOTE ]

You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points for every $1.00 in fees paid for tournaments you enter. 3 Points are awarded for every $1.00 in fees paid so you will get 30 Bodog Poker Points for entering a tournament with an entry of $50+$5 (buy in + fee).

[/ QUOTE ]

How does that get you 30? Is it 3 points per dollar, or 1 point per dollar? One point per dollar is 5 points, or 3 points per dollar is 15 points... 5+15 is still only 20... I know I'm missing something stupid, but could someone explain it to me please.

Also it says "Percentage of tournament rake refunded when clearing the bonus: 100%." but 30 points/3 points per dollar = $10, where you paid $5 to enter....

Boy, am I confused...
Old 09-24-2005, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Bodog

[ QUOTE ]
Tournaments: You will accumulate Bodog Poker Points for every $1.00 in fees paid for tournaments you enter. 3 Points are awarded for every $1.00 in fees paid so you will get 15 Bodog Poker Points for entering a tournament with an entry of $50+$5 (buy in + fee).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what it says now. Perhaps they screwed up when you originally were reading the terms. That should be clear on its face.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:03 PM

Thank god, I thought I was going crazy... 3 points per dollar, and 1 for eevery 3 points... So Bodog SNGs are rake free? If so I'm going to move half my money over there...

(I wish I had known this back when it was 20%)
Old 09-24-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Bodog SNGs are rake free? If so I'm going to move half my money over there...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you get a 100% rebate of the rake on tournaments. It used to be 200%. That was awesome. 100% is still good.

If you want to withdraw, you can't just clear the bonus later, like at most other poker sites. If you withdraw without clearing the deposit bonus, you forfeit the entire bonus. You might want to deposit a little bit at a time as you clear the bonus.