Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-20-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Party account closure and reopening, a question

I wish to close my existing Party account and reopen it, I think I'll need to send them an e-mail but do I need to give any excuses or reasons for doing so. Feedback much appreciated.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Party account closure and reopening, a question

Party has gotten much stricter about this. Now, it usually isn't enough to just use a different email address and means of depositing. If you have a valid reason, they will listen, if not, they will ask you to continue to use the old account.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party has gotten much stricter about this. Now, it usually isn't enough to just use a different email address and means of depositing. If you have a valid reason, they will listen, if not, they will ask you to continue to use the old account.

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you say this?
Old 12-20-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Because recently, I had a player open a new account with a different email address and both account got frozen. Maybe they picked up his address? I dunno. Anyway, when he contacted them, they wanted to close the new account and have him continue to play on the old one. I had to intervene and explain why the new account was created.

What makes you say this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2005, 02:34 PM

So what reason did you give for the creation of the new account.

"He wants rakeback" doesn't seem like it would work.

Or would it?
Old 12-20-2005, 02:35 PM

You say both accounts got frozen. That sounds like the original account was still open. Party has never (as far as I know) allowed multiple accounts.

My understanding is that you must close the original account to open a new one and then things will go much more smoothly.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what reason did you give for the creation of the new account.

"He wants rakeback" doesn't seem like it would work.

Or would it?

[/ QUOTE ]
It wasn't because of rakeback. There is no rakeback on Party. The reason was he wanted to participate in one of our promotions and had thought that for the past two years he was under us, but wasn't. Since it was a friend of ours, and Party knew that, they closed the old account.

We will not open new accounts for previous Party players, as it is just too much hassle, unless the account has been inactive, and only then if I discuss it with Party first. I just don't have the time to go through getting frozen accounts unfrozen.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:32 PM

A quick look in the archives reveal that I do not necessarily have to provide a reason.

Another question though, how long should I normally wait? Or is it OK to immediately reopen an account?
Old 12-20-2005, 10:22 PM

The reason i normally give is that i no longer play on the site. I have not done this with a site and then opened a new account for RB or the like though.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You say both accounts got frozen. That sounds like the original account was still open. Party has never (as far as I know) allowed multiple accounts.

My understanding is that you must close the original account to open a new one and then things will go much more smoothly.

[/ QUOTE ]Players are unable to close their own accounts. Even if they request it from Party, the accounts really are not closed - they just make it so the player cannot log in. All of the data is still in their database and will cause a problem if any of that information is used in the new account.