Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Time for Neteller transactions to be complete?

I just completed setting up a neteller account and put in all my info. It said it would deposit "a few cents" into my account, and that i would have to verify it. They said it would start counting business days "tomorow" (this was at 10 last night.) How long does it usually take? And what do i do if i never find a deposit?
Old 08-30-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Time for Neteller transactions to be complete?

[ QUOTE ]
I just completed setting up a neteller account and put in all my info. It said it would deposit "a few cents" into my account, and that i would have to verify it. They said it would start counting business days "tomorow" (this was at 10 last night.) How long does it usually take? And what do i do if i never find a deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller does it right away but it all depends on how quickly your bank posts it. You "could" have it pending posting right now. Check online/over the phone with your bank and see if it is. Otherwise, call/check online tomorrow.

I did a withdraw from Neteller to my bank account at 4:45PM today. It's now pending to be posted into my account tomorrow when my bank opens up.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Time for Neteller transactions to be complete?

I think for me it took 2 or 3 days. Just be patient and it'll be there soon enough.