Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Never say Never, Party Rakeback update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about Ballyhoo or perhaps you would prefer Tomfoolery? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I myself enjoy the term "gerry-mandering"

[/ QUOTE ]

You're misusing that word
Old 10-12-2005, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about Ballyhoo or perhaps you would prefer Tomfoolery? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I myself enjoy the term "gerry-mandering"

[/ QUOTE ]

You're misusing that word

[/ QUOTE ]

To an extent, yes.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you find it hard to hide the fact that youre gay?
Old 10-12-2005, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you find it hard to hide the fact that youre gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind if he putts from the rough.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:30 AM

Hi,

I'd like to add...
>If you have a Party account that has lots of play recently, you will still be able to get an account.

The information I have heard, whether accurate or not, is that if it is apparent an account has been inactive due to a player leaving for rakeback, or semi-inactive where a player just comes in for the reloads, then a new account under the affiliate that has contact with the player and is responsible for his return to Party should be possible, but if an account shows no decrease in activity, setting up another will not be an option. The reason is obvious - it is in no ones best interest to steal an active account from another affiliate, or from Party to be under an affiliate who really didn't put any effort into doing anything beneficial. You wouldn't want it done to you, so it shouldn't be done.

I think it is time that affiliates look beyond the dollar to the future and realize that their long term success is in developing strong bonds with their players, their affiliates, and even Party.

The skins got their plugs pulled because they looked for shortcuts. Party worked hard and smart to get a solid player base - good marketing, plenty of money spent. For their "partners" to try to take Partys players and not put the effort in to market and develop their own base was wrong and they payed the price. The affiliates are in the same position. We all need to spend time and money developing our player base, otherwise Party will be pulling our plugs.

A good affiliation works both ways. If Party sees we have their interest in mind, they will reciprocate. We should all be trying to get our players back to Party - playing poker - because that is what it is all about. We can then figure out how to make up for any rewards they might debit us for. It is then we can figure out how to market for new business.

Running around trying to steal each others players by offering an extra point, a free chipset, or whatever else is just dumb. People want to play poker and will play with or without an affiliate! We need to level the playing field as much as possible and concentrate our efforts on creative marketing outside of the narrow confines of this or any other forum.

Just my opinion - I could be way off base here. Whatta I know
Old 10-12-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit is Bullshit. You can wrap it up in Satin and tie a bow on it, but it's still bullshit.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:05 AM

I got a mail saying i can get 20% RB, i just gotta make a new account.... which is bit crappy.

How easy is it to make new netelleraccount? ID/Etc?
Old 10-12-2005, 05:20 AM

I like Tohuwabohu = big mess/ chaos
Old 10-12-2005, 06:20 AM

I spoke to Neteller last night via their Live Chat and they suggested to me to make a new account (but to use a different email address) because I wanted to change my base currency.

So it would appear they don't mind at all. You'd have to contact their customer service via phone to get your current balance and info switched over though.