Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 09:59 AM

Default 200NL hands

Both hands villain is same.

He is played few hands in table. My reads of him is Lag. Raising lot before flop. I pickup J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] In Co. Folded to me, I call. Button calls and villain raise 3bb from Sb. We both call.

Flop comes 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Villain bets 2/3 pot 18$. I raise to 40$. Button folds and villain calls. Turn is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Check Check. River is K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Pot is 105$. Villain stack is 95$, I covered him. Villain check and I move in. Good or bad play?

Now we have played about hour. He is playing solid. Villain stack is 110$, I covered. I get JJ in UTG, raise to 8$. Folded to villain in Sb and he minraises. I call. Flop comes 889. Villain minbets, I raise pot and he moves in. Pot is 150 and its 70$ more to call. Call or fold??
Old 10-24-2005, 10:03 AM

Default Re: 200NL hands

Definately should've raised and not called pf. LAGgy villian might call with little, esp. after you are weak on the turn. I just abandon it here.

Minraise is usually an indicator of a huge hand, and i am tempted to call for set value even with JJ here, but hI think villian has you.