Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: OT: Excerpted by Citanul: Proving I\'m not a bot

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

So if someone had told me he was a bot then I would have said that he was pisspoor one at best but then through posting on here and through pm's I became friends with juicy and I can attest that he isn't a bot.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you attest to that? Have you physically observed him play poker at his computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not here to start a war but you guys are assuming he is the wrong.

Have I physically observed him playing on his computer? No. Have I talked to him throughout my 12-16 hour sessions via messneger? Yes, multiple times, having conversassions for hours on end about meaningless stuff like chicks, food, vegas, and the weather.

Last time I checked people who create bots won't sit at their computer for the entire 12-18 hour session and chat, hahaa. I mean a bot is meant to be made so you don't have to be at the computer at all and it will just play. I'm sorry but based on my experience and evidence with him I've come to the conclusion that he isn't a bot. Have you ever played with him, spoken to him, ect ect?

I like how people just state what they think even though they don't squat about the topic.

"George Bush doesn't like black people"

Kanye