Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2005, 10:12 PM

Default Empire gives me the boot

I've played at Empire for 3 or 4 years. Not a lot, but always when Empire offers a reload bonus. I haven't played there for maybe 3 weeks since their last reload bonus. I cleared and cashed out. Last night, I get a message from paypro saying I had to call them or my account would be blocked. (Which account, Party? Empire? MultiPoker? or ?)

I call, give them my account name and say I have to email vip@empirepoker.com. So I write and get a reply that my account has been closed for "business reasons" and the decision is final. I write back and ask why. No response. All I can think is that they are booting bonus whores.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Empire gives me the boot

[ QUOTE ]
alimomoney
stranger

Reged: 05/04/05

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-04-2005, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can think is that they are booting bonus whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet
Old 05-05-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't say I blame them. I would not do to much complaining if I lost my Party Account.

I play on Eurobet and only hit Party for bonuses.

If they apply this universally it could be very good for the games on the Party network.

One account on the skins per person, rigidly enforced= no more 8-16 tablers. Which would probably result in a few less tables, but a higher fish concentration at each table. Also maybe they would not go broke so quickly.

Before they star doing this universally though, I wish they would resolve the Rakeback situation one way or the other.

If there is to be no more RB period on the Party Skins, I would just go back to my Party Account. IF they leave it alone, then I would stay at Eurobet.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't say I blame them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose I can't really blame them either. I primarily play on Party and Stars, and only Empire when there's a reload. The way that I've played the Empire reloads (.5/1 and 1/2 mainly) means that all in all they've lost money on my business (I've received more in bonus than I've paid in rake). It would suck to lose my Empire account but I suppose I can't really blame them.
Old 05-05-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet

[/ QUOTE ]

One account on the skins per person, rigidly enforced= no more 8-16 tablers. Which would probably result in a few less tables, but a higher fish concentration at each table. Also maybe they would not go broke so quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would be sweeter than them booting all the bonus whores
Old 05-05-2005, 01:58 PM

Did you get the cashout or did they confiscate the funds? I have signed up, deposited, and cleared bonuses at Eurobet, Party Poker, and Empire in the past week. I currently don't have any money in those accounts, should I worry about opening up an Intertops account?
Old 05-05-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you get the cashout or did they confiscate the funds? I have signed up, deposited, and cleared bonuses at Eurobet, Party Poker, and Empire in the past week. I currently don't have any money in those accounts, should I worry about opening up an Intertops account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on earth would they confiscate funds? No one has done anything wrong here, apart from being an unprofitable customer to Empire.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:19 PM

This topic hasn't even dropped off the first page yet

I wouldn't be surprised if they kill my account also. I mostly play there for reload bonuses. It's not like I am a valued customer, quite the opposite.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This topic hasn't even dropped off the first page yet

I wouldn't be surprised if they kill my account also. I mostly play there for reload bonuses. It's not like I am a valued customer, quite the opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the opposite of this -- I play all the time at Empire, and only do the reloads at Party, so I'll be interested in seeing if I get my party account locked (especially since I just set myself up as an affiliate there).