Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Spend over $50?
Yes 7 23.33%
No 23 76.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Do you spit while peeing?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever spit when you're outdoors?

[/ QUOTE ]

not unless a bug has flown into my mouth or something.

i really don't understand this behavior, or why it would be more likely while drinking. from my perspective, it really sounds like, "i'm an ape and i cannot control my own body or understand why i take certain actions."
Old 10-06-2005, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever spit when you're outdoors?

[/ QUOTE ]

not unless a bug has flown into my mouth or something.

i really don't understand this behavior, or why it would be more likely while drinking. from my perspective, it really sounds like, "i'm an ape and i cannot control my own body or understand why i take certain actions."

[/ QUOTE ]

I get tired of swallowing all my saliva. When I have the chance and the urge, I spit some out. During drinking I would imagine the mouth produces saliva at a higher rate because it's getting swallowed with beer every few minutes, so having that urge when I get the chance is more likely.

It's a conscious choice to spit and not an uncontrolled bodily function - that would be a better description of having to go urinate in the first place. The spitting is like, well while I'm here, might as well.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I always spit through the stream, trying to get exactly one-half of the loogie on each side.

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only objective I can see in spitting while peeing, and I cannot imagine that anyone could resist the challenge. I would guess that I am successful about 40% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically, you'd never get 1/2 on each side. There would always be a little more luigi on one side or the other. And the piss stream isn't perfect either. It fluctuates a big so it's just hard to say.

I do this (spit) probably 1 in 4 trips to the urinal. It seems slightly less when I visit the water closet. Probably 1 in 5.5 trips. Something about the urinal just makes me want to spit.