Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 07:32 AM

Default Re: live 5-10 -9 handed Am I a fish??????

Its always right to raise with this hand of course, On the flop: i could see c/r 1 player, but c/r 2 players seems bad, you don't even really see if you're up against an 8 or not because they'll probably just call and check raise the turn. I think you fold the flop, you not even sure if you have 6 clean outs as QJ or AJ are all possibilities, so I'd say you're good for maybe 3-4 discounted outs. Once you didn't fold the the flop, i think the turn and river is standard.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:42 AM

Thank you JT. In a normal game, I would agree with you 100%. However, the people in this particular game, are soooooooooooooo bad. They would not think to c/r the turn. They are not even considering what the other people have in their hands, they are thinking only of their 2 cards and what is on the board. I can't possibly describe this game other then how I already did its like the party poker play $$ game. Given this additional info do u still think c/r the flop is bad?
Old 10-01-2005, 07:48 AM

I'm pretty sure its bad, you're spending 3 small bets to "find out where you're at" when're most likely behind anyways, and I don't think you can count 6 full outs on this hand, and could be possibly drawing to runner runner...