Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: What\'s the deal with Poker prophecy

Actual: 687 SnG played since 5/1/05; 35.52% ITM
PP Says: 328 SnGs played; 41.92% ITM
This is my 20+2s stats, 10+1s are about the same error rate.

Other that their stats being way off, it a great product. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

-------------Jeff
Old 08-05-2005, 01:46 PM

The thing I love is when people say things like, "You're so terrible, I looked you up on PP and you only 'win' 40% of the time fish!"

As if placing 40% means you're a bad player ... so good.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:00 PM

I have had tables where someone brings up my prophecy numbers and tells the table "holy crap! this guy is a pro!" Usually, it is a blessing and I am able to rob the table with little to no resistance.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:15 PM

some guy talked smack to me yesterday about my poker prophecy numbers :[

-vas
Old 08-05-2005, 02:15 PM

It has me as a pro...so watch out for those of you at $5 + $1.

Amazing - 40% ITM at $5 is a pro and 28% at $100 is a slightly below average player.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:05 PM

I just received this today. I uninstalled the software version and have only been using the web based version.

Dear ,

We are committed to detecting and preventing prohibited software programs** which are designed to enable you to have an unfair advantage over other players playing at PartyPoker.com.

This message is to inform you that we have come across an instance wherein your account was involved in using such a program/website, namely Poker Prophecy. Please note that Partypoker.comýs Terms and Conditions strictly prohibit use of such programs/websites in conjunction with our client, therefore we request that you immediately stop using the program/website.

In Line with our Terms and Conditions, we have flagged your account and will continue to review your account activity and game play for use of such programs. If we detect that you continue to use such programs/websites we will have no choice, but to bar you from our site, permanently close your account and any funds in your account may be deemed forfeited.

Request you to see our Terms and Conditions for further information.

Regards,

Ethan Bolitar,
Investigations Team,
alerts@partypoker.com

** In this message, we have used the term ýprogramý in the functional senseýi.e., since the term is used in connection with defining a particular class of things (that we wish to forbid the use of by players while playing on PartyPoker) based on their function rather than on any other attributeýfor instance, based on whether they are formally classified as ýsoftwareý or not. Thus our use of the term program should be construed as broadly as possibleýto include (i) down-loadable programs (whether downloaded from a portable storage medium) or transfer via network connection (e.g., the Internet); and (ii) non-downloadable programs (not resident completely on the playerýs computer but accessed via e.g., the Internet).
Old 08-09-2005, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's still going but not as software anymore since it is now banned by Party Poker. You can however input player names on the Pokerprophecy site and still get results.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lost credibility yet you openly admit in this thread to continuing to use it despite knowing that it is banned.

Lori