Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Crazy Vid

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) What Timothy McVeigh's wearing is not even close to silk.

2) The outfit in the photo you linked to looks much more like velour or something similar than silk. It's also a much lighter orange.

Good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyway, a lot of prisoners are forced to wear orange; those Sooners fans sure have a sick sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
fu
Old 08-05-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you are making the argument that the video is too grainy to point out fabric type, then you must admit that you cannot draw the conclusion that he is wearing a standard issue US military jumpsuit, opening up the possibility that he is wearing a kurta, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not the one claiming "too grainy". Vince is. If you think I am, then you must admit your reading comprehension skills are lacking.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:51 PM

I have to think it might have been set up, becaue the guy on the ground looks stronger than the guy doing the shoving..
Old 08-05-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions. It's also amazing that you use the argument of low video quality to argue against the simple fact that some of the executioner's hands are pasty white, and at the same time claim you can pick out fabric types in the same low quality video. Do you see what's wrong with this line of thinking? Flesh color vs. fabric type. Which is more difficult to define?

[/ QUOTE ]
When the lighting is screwed up as much as it is, fabric type. Look at Nick in the top two photos. Is he so scared (even though he's dead!!) that his skin color went from light brown to having no color at all?

[ QUOTE ]
I have to think that if the military had a standard chair, it wouldn't be a cheap ass plastic one that millions of people have in their backyards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I see that they happen to be sitting in similar chairs to the ones I have on my patio. That doesn't make them "standard military chairs." Does Colin Powell sit in one in his office?
Old 08-06-2005, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, didnt anyone see the beheading videos by al queda posted on ogreish.com?

a friend of mine showed it to me at work (and its NSFW at ALL)

holy [censored] i was shaking for like 30 minutes afterwards, i couldnt talk on the phone to clients... it was crazy..

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst video ever IMHO is the base-jump-helmet-cam gone-horribly-wrong clip I happened upon one day. I will not enable you guys by posting a link, since I refuse to search for it myself and risk seeing it again.

Those who are "go-getters" should have no problem finding it.

Perhaps there are other videos out there that are similar (situation-wise) to the one I saw, but trust me, you'll know what one I'm talking about once you see it.

Good luck
Old 08-06-2005, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not the one claiming "too grainy". Vince is. If you think I am, then you must admit your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The Washington Post says the videos were tweaked because of the low-lighting. It's amazing you can pick out fabric types with such conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Somehow I should have known when reading your post that you meant the video was super high quality. Ahhh, irony.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:30 AM

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/by2.html

Proof the curbstomp wasnt real.

long, but it gets better near the end.

rJ
Old 08-08-2005, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/by2.html

Proof the curbstomp wasnt real.

long, but it gets better near the end.

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its sorta obvious that it wasnt real. If he really did get curb stomped, he would be dead right away with his head split in half along with teeth and juices leaking from his mouth.
Old 08-08-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this video wouldnt be nearly as bad if you havent seen American History X before

[/ QUOTE ]

It immediately made me think of that. I couldn't watch that and thank god I shut my eyes before the money shot in this one. Though I did hear the sound. This stuff literally makes me sick