Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s other room....my experience.

[ QUOTE ]
I never got anything but grief from Doyle. I did dish out a coupkle thou in bad publicity for the disservice I got.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think he repaid anyone with a balance under $5
Old 10-14-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s other room....my experience.

While this thread has degenerated into utter ridiculousness, I think there's a fairly simple justification for sites not letting someone cash out immediately after a transfer:

The sites provide the player to player tranfer service SOLELY TO PROVIDE A PLAYER WITH MONEY TO PLAY POKER WITH.

The money in your account is "yours," and if you want to send some of that money to a friend who wants to play poker, the site will provide you with that service. If you want to send your friend a gift, pay off a debt, or give him profits he made playing on your name, you'll have to use one of the myriad other methods of transferring currency at your disposal in the modern world.

If you transfer money to a friend who does not play poker with it and tries to cash it out, you have violated the site's player to player transfer terms and they have the right to void the transaction and put the money back in your account. It's that simple.