Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Re: i had a dream last night that the colts went 16-0

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

I think you'll find that things are a lot different in the playoffs when the Pats are playing in Indy, as opposed to below freezing in Foxboro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Acknowledged. But this was also said when the Pats had to play the greatest show on turf in the Super Bowl. In Bill we trust.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but Dungy isn't a stubborn cocky mule (Martz) who thinks he can win his way. If things aren't going to plan, he'll change it against the Pats.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:08 PM

What happens when the Jags go into Foxboro and take down the defending champs?
Old 12-18-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

I think you'll find that things are a lot different in the playoffs when the Pats are playing in Indy, as opposed to below freezing in Foxboro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Acknowledged. But this was also said when the Pats had to play the greatest show on turf in the Super Bowl. In Bill we trust.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but Dungy isn't a stubborn cocky mule (Martz) who thinks he can win his way. If things aren't going to plan, he'll change it against the Pats.

[/ QUOTE ]

and your evidence for this is? the past 2 years, the Pats have played the Colts when their secondary has been banged up, and the Colts have failed to adjust.

look, I don't think anyone is saying that the Colts won't be big favorites IF these 2 teams play in Indy.

but, the Pats are playing much better than earlier in the season. this has a lot to do w/ injuries, and guys (Ellis Hobbs, for instance) getting more experience.

Pats are more than battle tested, and the Colts will be the team w/ all the pressure. an upset would not be completely shocking
Old 12-18-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and your evidence for this is? the past 2 years, the Pats have played the Colts when their secondary has been banged up, and the Colts have failed to adjust.

look, I don't think anyone is saying that the Colts won't be big favorites IF these 2 teams play in Indy.

but, the Pats are playing much better than earlier in the season. this has a lot to do w/ injuries, and guys (Ellis Hobbs, for instance) getting more experience.

Pats are more than battle tested, and the Colts will be the team w/ all the pressure. an upset would not be completely shocking

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm.. my comment was directed toward how the Rams played in the Superbowl. Relax.