Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-06-2005, 09:53 AM

Default Rakeback

Hello

I was playing at Empirepoker with rakebake but now since Partypoker left it is not so many players left. I had a nice rakeback deal at Empire. I wonder if it is possible to get the same deal at Partypoker? I have search on the forum but can not find any information about it. If it is possible how many % can I get?

I look forward for an answer,
John
Old 12-06-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Rakeback

You searched and didn't find any info? You didn't search very hard or any at all. There were only about 50 threads in the past month or so dealing with this. Simple answer: Party isn't allowing rakeback per their T&C.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:31 PM

Ok, sorry. I didnt had so big date-range when i searched, misstake by me. Thank you for inform me
Old 12-06-2005, 09:44 PM

Party Poker does not approve rakeback deals but some affiliates offer it under the table. You can however get Party Poker approved revenue sharing plans through some affiliates.

You can also get VIP offers from Party directly, which can work out to be similar to rakeback but generally a lower %.

I hope that helps you.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:57 AM

While it is true that some offer rakeback under thet able most schemes are there with the intention of screwing the player - the affiliate has no intention of handing out any rakeback.

Those schemes that are intending on giving out rakeback will be shut down and they will be unable to anyway. Why? Because Party poker monitors individual tracking and without individual tracking it's impossible to know who's raked what.

Mr.Rakeback!
Old 12-08-2005, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While it is true that some offer rakeback under thet able most schemes are there with the intention of screwing the player - the affiliate has no intention of handing out any rakeback.

Those schemes that are intending on giving out rakeback will be shut down and they will be unable to anyway. Why? Because Party poker monitors individual tracking and without individual tracking it's impossible to know who's raked what.

Mr.Rakeback!

[/ QUOTE ]

So what should people do? I'm sick of opening and closing PP accounts to start new trackers with affiliates.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can however get Party Poker approved revenue sharing plans through some affiliates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to hear more about what these approved revenue sharing plans are all about.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to hear more about what these approved revenue sharing plans are all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

recent thread
Old 12-08-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, sorry. I didnt had so big date-range when i searched, misstake by me. Thank you for inform me

[/ QUOTE ]

Yoda, is that you?
Old 12-08-2005, 05:30 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

[ QUOTE ]
intention of screwing the player - the affiliate has no intention of handing out any rakeback.

Those schemes that are intending on giving out rakeback will be shut down and they will be unable to anyway. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

;ainting some pretty broad strokes here. and the allegations you make are so far from the truth. the only way i could conceive that you know affiliates have this intention is if you yourself implore this method.

your lack of understanding of some affilaite relationships with the sites themselves is also lacking. i having been promoting most of sites for 3+ years have a laundry list of benefits that the newer affiliates wont receive from the site. so stating all affiliates will be shutdown etc... is naive and being made without grasping what some affiliates do and dont have with each respective site.

you need to clarify, between the large reputable affiliates, who build their business on reliability, and those affiliates who are playing angles and looking for a quick dollar, the assumptions you make couldnt be further from the truth when it comes to my organization.