Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-31-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Drug Question

Someone get this crap off the message boards please.

Huh?
Old 12-31-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone get this crap off the message boards please.

[/ QUOTE ]

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Old 12-31-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't reccomend ketamine. that [censored] will [censored] you up, beyond the cool fun way.

[/ QUOTE ]

especially if you receive it in liquid form and use it like a tranquilizer should, injected into the muscle somewhere. WOW!!!!! Beyond fun bud definitely a spiritual experience. I've heard snorting the powder form is similar to a speed buzz which was nothing at all like injecting was. Was the craziest psychedelic experience of my life.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:59 PM

oh the memories. back in the day Robitussin DM would ring your bell very well. but they changed the formula so you kids wouldn't be doin that [censored].
Old 12-31-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also try nutmeg!!!! Snorting enough will get you pretty stoned.

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does get you really [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i too have eaten nutmeg. i ate 20g and 4 hours later i was really high. i did however have a 4 day hangover.
Old 12-31-2005, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are going to die. It is very unlikely to have anything to do with this episode, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
Old 12-31-2005, 07:35 PM

there is once again a company in the us making DXM-only geltabs. Look in your local pharmacy, or an online drugstore. I recently ate something like 68 and spent quite a long period of time alternating between two realities: being trapped inside the Fellowship of the Ring world (was watching the movie ov.) and sitting outside what seemed to be a nice italian cafe discussing with someone (presumably myself) about what would happen if i was insane. Very fun, but also kind of stressfull.

Long story short, DXM is a very powerful drug, and chalking it up to "just cough syrup" is a good way to end up in a deep psychological break.

peace

john nickle
Old 12-31-2005, 07:51 PM

Thanks for the input all. As for all the questions, I'm 21... I usually do just smoke weed, but last night I didn't have any and was real bored. This was the first (and probably only) time that I'll go randomly taking drugs from the cabinet, lol. I was a little hung over today, but not as badly as I could've been. I definitely didn't have enough of the robitussin (it was the extra strength cough stuff that didn't have any dangerous stuff in it), it's only active ingredient was DMX, but I didn't have enough to hallucinate unfortunately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. The pills were a pretty good high though.

Hmmm, I guess that's it. I got a new sack of weed today, so I'm good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I definitely didn't have enough of the robitussin (it was the extra strength cough stuff that didn't have any dangerous stuff in it), it's only active ingredient was DMX, but I didn't have enough to hallucinate unfortunately [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's hard to get high when the only active ingredient is this guy
Old 12-31-2005, 09:34 PM

lol.

typOWND.

nice.