Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 01:07 AM

Default I have a rant

Hello everyone,
A few things I would like to get off my chest.

First and foremost I am disappointed in my fellow 2+2'rs who have become Dikshits bitches by going back and playing your old unmentionable free party accounts sans your affiliates. I know a few, like myself, have stood by their convictions and not paid a dime of rake to Dikshit since the split. I have been sticking to the skins and will continue to do so. Think the unmentionable isn't important?

You're never going to know if you just keep running back to bend over for Dikshit every time he sticks it to you. Show a little moral character and self respect for crying out loud. So you have a little tougher games for a little while. Hold out for something better or you'll be taking what scraps Potty Poker throws you forever. Keep giving them your business and they will stay on top longer. Deny them that business and they will be forced to capitulate. Hell, they feel so confident that all of you would just play there anyway, they stopped negotiating. Way to look out for each other guys.

This completely ignores the fact that there are literally dozens of small sites out there that have very very soft games. I play a site that has maybe 500 players on it at the peak and the games are extemely fishy. Ever hear of a Party 2/4 game with 59% VPIP and an average pot of $44 even at its peak? I found one. $3/$6 wasn't much different. The games are out there, all you have to do is look. You may not have the comfort of your pokertracker but you don't really need it if the game is soft enough.

Secondly, all the whining and complaining about how hard the bonuses are to grind out now that the full tables are nothing but rock gardens. Blah blah. I've been playing the 6 games and have only run into one table so far I would consider tough. I can't fathom why anyone would tolerate a rock game anyway. Are all the rocks scared they will loose at 6 max? Well, they do if they don't loosen up. Only they don't want to loosen up because they are afraid to really play poker. I think they have found a nice little safe way to play and don't want out of the comfort zone. Oh well, that's a bigger share of the fish for me at the short games. All the rocks can just stare at their actionless tables and keep desparately limping to get action on their AA and KK from early position, crying when everyone folds.

So, that's it. I doubt what I have said will change anything. But I feel better having said it.

X
Old 10-25-2005, 01:15 AM

Default Re: I have a rant

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: I have a rant

Party Poker has always sucked and will always suck compared to PokerStars, with or without the skins.