Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Re: frozen affiliate accounts

party offer

i am curious why party would freeze accounts if people like stox had there consent to offer rakeback??

seems that the mods on this board may have more insight than we have given them credit for in wait and see what happens.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:28 PM

stox doesnt have permisson to do dick at party and should have never made that post.

people need to read between the lines of pokerals posts, and posts of others and stop talking about party and rakeback.

they will never ENDORSE rakeback.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am curious why party would freeze accounts if people like stox had there consent to offer rakeback??

[/ QUOTE ]
Things are changing quickly this week. Nobody has such consent at the moment I think.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:46 PM

can stox/thisisthenuts comment on the validity of this?

"We have developed the offer and the mechanisms for converting an old Party account to a new PartyPoker based on straight-forward representations with PartyPoker. The commitments that we made in our offer will be implemented in conjunction with Party Poker directly. There are no "work around" solutions involved in our offer. Accounts have already been converted doing exactly what we committed to in our offer."

also, now that i have closed my original party account to open my account with stox to get rakeback, and then al who is 'reputable' says the accounts are frozen, are all my accounts now in jeoprady?
Old 10-14-2005, 03:47 PM

have you read the other posts about this stuff?

PM him if you have to.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Things are changing quickly this week. Nobody has such consent at the moment I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
The fact that in a few days that site has gone from broadcasting it to the world to nay a word about it anywhere they advertise (or their website itself) is telling. Telling of what is an exercise left to the reader; all this business is like trying to figure out a bad mystery novel.

[ QUOTE ]
people need to read between the lines of pokerals posts, and posts of others and stop talking about party and rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sublime has Bingo here -- people need to STFU or die.

-K
Old 10-14-2005, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stox doesnt have permisson to do dick at party and should have never made that post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there anything to read between the lines of this post?
Old 10-14-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sublime has Bingo here -- people need to STFU

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus Christ you friggin morons....

Hey moderators, please delete all of these dipshit threads and point the morons in the right direction, will you???

If you don't want to be accussed of self promotion, point them towards a review site, but please do something to shut everyone the hell up.

Put a sticky at the top stating that since Party is against rakeback, and this is a RAKEBACK FORUM, that the new posts aren't allowed. Just search the old ones...

I feel better now [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2005, 04:53 PM

can you point me to an old thread i should be looking at?

my affiliate ***********, says he has a mechanism given to him by party poker directly that will allow me to get 25% rakeback from him with party's approval. is this not the right forum to ask him and the public who know about this stuff, if he is lieing or not? i cancelled my old party account at his direction, opened a new one to get 25% rakeback and now all the accounts are frozen???

can someone tell me what is going on?
Old 10-14-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my affiliate ***, says he has a mechanism given to him by party poker directly that will allow me to get 25% rakeback from him with party's approval. is this not the right forum to ask him and the public who know about this stuff, if he is lieing or not? i cancelled my old party account at his direction, opened a new one to get 25% rakeback and now all the accounts are frozen???

can someone tell me what is going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. The topic says they are freezing affiliates accounts for giving Party rb, from information they find on public forums... and you just go ahead and publicly announce an affiliate that gave you an offer. How about using some discretion (and fixing your post)?