Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 05:23 PM

Default sweat me please!

runnin' pretty well lately up to a $370 br or so so I'm gonna take a few shots at the $22's on Jetset. If you're a winning player who's willing to help out please pm me or respond to this and we can talk during the sit n go or MTT, whichever we decide on. It'd be much appreciated, I have the basics down and the TAG strategy I just need some help in tough spots. please sweat me!
-Mario
Old 11-26-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: sweat me please!

$370 BR...$22's....????
Old 11-26-2005, 05:29 PM

I know I only have ~15 buyins maybe a little more but I've watched the play on the 22's closely for the past week or so (sweated 10 or so from start to finish) and the play is surprisingly donkish on jetset. I'm just going to take 1 or 2 shots at the 22's and if it doesn't pan out ill drop down to the 10+1's. you in bawcerelli?
Old 11-26-2005, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I only have ~15 buyins maybe a little more but I've watched the play on the 22's closely for the past week or so (sweated 10 or so from start to finish) and the play is surprisingly donkish on jetset. I'm just going to take 1 or 2 shots at the 22's and if it doesn't pan out ill drop down to the 10+1's. you in bawcerelli?

[/ QUOTE ]

Donkish...as in someone who doesn't know what he's doing?
Old 11-26-2005, 05:31 PM

sorry luigi, i don't even know what jetset is. is that the place with george and mr. spacely and rosie the robot?
Old 11-26-2005, 05:39 PM

you should change the subect in this thread to "teach me please". There is a difference between sweating and teaching.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry luigi, i don't even know what jetset is. is that the place with george and mr. spacely and rosie the robot?

[/ QUOTE ]

what a jackass comment. the dude asks you for help and you make fun of his name. i can tell that you are a real class act and are a valuable member to this community. why don't you do us all a favor and stick your head up your ass to see if it fits.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:49 PM

nh johnnybeef!
Old 11-26-2005, 06:21 PM

donkish as in they're making clearly incorrect plays such as calling raises with KJo etc...I'm looking for help and you dont need to have Jetset downloaded, I'd simply tell you hands, position, relevant stack sizes, blinds etc...I'm looking for someone to sweat me and advise me on certain hands should I need it...come on someone step up to the plate
Old 11-26-2005, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
donkish as in they're making clearly incorrect plays such as calling raises with KJo etc...I'm looking for help and you dont need to have Jetset downloaded, I'd simply tell you hands, position, relevant stack sizes, blinds etc...I'm looking for someone to sweat me and advise me on certain hands should I need it...come on someone step up to the plate

[/ QUOTE ]
If thats all your looking for you can simply post some hands on the forum. Look in the faq to see the correct way to post hands then just post some of them. You'll usually get good advice as well as different opions.