Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 07:32 PM

Default I don\'t get it!

I had my little streak and I thought I had things figured out but things just plummeted and keep plummeting. I really have no idea how I'm playing hands wrong. It all seems to make sense but bah!!

Anybody have AIM? Message me at AcidJazz13 My MSN is acidjazz90@rgv.rr.com ... I'd like to watch you play and walk through the hands with you and see what's going on. Arggggghhhhh...

oh yeah, what's everyone's advice on getting better? I've read the book (well most of it). What else should I be doing? ;/
Old 09-07-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: I don\'t get it!

keep playing, stop complaining (best advice ever).
Old 09-07-2005, 07:39 PM

Participate in the discussions of other people's hands in this forum. Pick a few hands of your own that you aren't sure if you played well, or you think you played badly but aren't sure what you should have done, and post them here for others to comment on.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:58 PM

Well, I dug deep into the 2+2 archives for you. Down in the 2nd subbasement and way back in a secluded corner, I braved cobwebs, dust, and a skeleton or two of a poor soul that never reemerged into the daylight. I scaled the creaky oaken library ladder, fearing with every step that I would plummet earthward.

At the very top of the last shelf I spied a crumpled speck of something. I strained on tiptoe and was finally successful at reaching...I knew not what. Clutching it firmly in my grasp, I struggled back to the day world, where happy mortals move freely in fresh air and sunshine.

Very gently, so as not to damage the relic I held, I slowly opened it, and realized I had managed, through great personal sacrifice, to unearth...

This Excellent Post By Droolie (From Earlier Today)

Read it, and then go read the rest of SSHE, and then read it again.

Welcome to the forums.