Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 07:53 PM

Default Solitare Bot

I'm still a relatively low limit player at the on-line money solitare games but am over all way ahead and have cashed out enough to buy a few toys. Lately though in the heads up multiple game mode ( minimum 10 games, first to obtain 30% win, with normal time adjustment bonus/penalty added in play) I've been taking a beating. Seriously thought a bot had come out, but in doing a Google search it appears that they are even farther behind than the poker people:

Http://tinyurl.com/du8zg

Good to know I guess but the variance of this game is just killing me. Think I'll go back to full time poker.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Solitare Bot

Old 12-01-2005, 08:56 PM

you regged like almost 2 years ago....and this is the crap you post? in the wrong forum no less. go back to lurking

you guys ever feel like posting here is sorta like living in a zoo, but its always special ed day? Ive yet to see a lurker make a good post.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:28 PM

Yeah that was a lame attempt at humor in retrospect. Just playing so much micosoft solitare got me wondering how the game had been analyzed. What would be the correct forum? I couldn't understand the syntax of your other sentence but got the general derogatory gist, its your party, you pick up a lot from limited info etc. Appreciate the time and advice, and will endevor to persevere and lurk more correctly. Still I wouldn't mind playing solitare for money, Im getting really fast at it.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:37 PM

there is no poker content allowed at all in OOT. I would try posting this in the "internet" forum.
Closed Thread