Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-27-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Banging Chicks from Real Life

wow you think too much about this stuff.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:09 PM

HO,

When girls ask what you do for a living, reply with, "I make lots, and lots, of money."

Then laugh deep, like a manical tycoon. "MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHA"

Chicks dig this [censored].

Banging 101,

Calda
Old 12-27-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HO,

When girls ask what you do for a living, reply with, "I make lots, and lots, of money."

Then laugh deep, like a manical tycoon. "MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHA"

Chicks dig this [censored].

Banging 101,

Calda

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-27-2005, 01:25 PM

What stuff? I think too much about banging real life girls? Is that possible? Are u saying u dont think I should go for the haircut/shave either?
Old 12-27-2005, 01:31 PM

Read my post. Negative on the shave and a haircut. Reread all sections.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:37 PM

I'm about to write something shocking. I firmly believe that many of the posters in this forum actually have had sex. And I mean with real people and not blow up dolls. Although, blow up dolls don't talk, so maybe everyone needs to do some reevaluation. Now we're all huge dorks, so how does this happen?

Here's the thing, ugly girls need loving too. When I was back in college, it was easy to tell how long it had been since a guy got some. If he was saying some ugly [censored] was looking good, he hadn't gotten some for a while. The longer it's been since you've stuck your phalice in one of a girl's orafices, the hotter girls seem. So if it's been a while, you might think you are railing some hot piece of poon, but really, you're shagging a piece of lard with a vagina attatched to it. So yeah, a lot of us have probably gotten with nasty chicks that we thought were hot and some of us (including me) are probably lying to ourselves and still think they are hot.

I'd be pretty depressed at the thought that I'm only going to bang ugly chicks for the rest of my life. But here's the thing, girls are stupid sluts. All of them. So you will be able to trick them into the sack. But first, how to choose a legit hot girl. Masturbate...a lot. This will keep your evaluative abilities at a high level. Not the same level as when you actually get some, but if you spank it enough, you'll be doing ok.

Once you get new clothes and work out at the gym, you're going to be feeling good about yourself. I like that. Some girl is going to make some comment to you while you are trying to get a drink at a bar, and instead of thinking, oh she's just being nice, you'll be thinking, she wants it in her pooper. Solid. The clothes might help, working out for 3 weeks won't do much, but you'll have more energy and being feeling good about yourself.

The othe real key, one that might be in small stakes finding girls and shagging them rotten, is alcohol. Go to bars, drink a lot, a see what happens. In college, this was my normal plan, and it seemed to work out well. I've got a lot more advice, but this is a good starting point.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But here's the thing, girls are stupid sluts. All of them. So you will be able to trick them into the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY
Old 12-27-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once you get new clothes and work out at the gym, you're going to be feeling good about yourself. I like that. Some girl is going to make some comment to you while you are trying to get a drink at a bar, and instead of thinking, oh she's just being nice, you'll be thinking, she wants it in her pooper. Solid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I just choked on my breakfast when I read that, LOLOL.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:47 PM

Don't get me wrong. All guys are stupid sluts too.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But here's the thing, girls are stupid sluts. All of them. So you will be able to trick them into the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU