Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Intertops Bonus?

Hey everyone,

I just signed up with Intertops using Neteller and the bonus code "HAPPY2005". This bonus was advertised on their website here Bonus Offer

I looked at the cashier screen and it said there was 0 in the bonus account(pending release). So I sent them an e-mail asking about the circumstances. They stated the following.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

As per our records, we see that you have made a deposit but as of now we do not have any promotions running where we could issue any bonus.

We see that you are a special player on our site and offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus (to a maximum of $100) on your First deposit through iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus and all you have to do to have the bonus credited in to your account is play the required number of raked hands (five times the bonus amount) within 30 days of making the deposit through iGM-Pay (using your checking account).

The bonus code for the deposit is "IGMPAY". Just make the deposit and get back to us so we can issue the bonus to your account.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sent them another e-mail about it and am awaiting response.

I thought people would like to know about this as it probably affects anyone trying to sign up with them.

-J
Old 03-31-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Intertops Bonus?

That is complete and total BS.

There is nothing special about you or the IGMPAY bonus, it is available to everyone once, do not accept that as a replacement.

This bonus is clearly advertised on their website. They do not have the option of not giving it to you.

The Customer Support person you got is an idiot. Keep trying until you get someone with a brain. Make sure you keep referencing the webpage.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:58 PM

Yeah...i know there's nothing special about me(sadly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]) but i sent them this e-mail in response.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

I read the offer for this bonus on your website at the following address...

http://www.intertopspoker.com/news/index_1.html

I cannot understand your reply that there is no promotion running while this webpage is on your site. If there is no promotion, why does this page exist?

I appreciate your offer for the IGM-Pay bonus, but i do not use their services. I would appreciate if a bonus could be applied to the first deposit i've already made.

Thank you,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-31-2005, 05:05 PM

I could be completely off, because i'm sure they always have a first time deposit bonus going, but if you look
here under the "When" column on right, you see "Valid for April..". It's not quite April yet, so maybe this is what the CS rep you got was thinking.

Cheers,
Travis
Old 03-31-2005, 05:07 PM

Hey everyone,

They made good on the offer. Thought I'd sound the all clear. I have to say I am completely surprised by the promptness of their responses. The replies were quick and the whole problem was solved in under an hour.

Props to Intertops,

-J
Old 03-31-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I could be completely off, because i'm sure they always have a first time deposit bonus going, but if you look
here under the "When" column on right, you see "Valid for April..". It's not quite April yet, so maybe this is what the CS rep you got was thinking.

Cheers,
Travis

[/ QUOTE ]

They had that same promotion, with the same code, for March.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cheers,
Travis

[/ QUOTE ]

They had that same promotion, with the same code, for March.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for setting me straight
Old 03-31-2005, 05:09 PM

When I first signed up with intertops (3 weeks ago) I received no Bonus.. I emailed them and got a similar reply as yours.. I re-emailed them with the link to their website. The bonus showed up in my account 10 minutes later but I had a higher amount of hands required to clear it. Don't give up keep emailing them you should get it
Old 03-31-2005, 05:11 PM

Has anyone with an existing Intertops account (not a first time reloader) tried this? I'll guinea pig it if nobody else has already.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone,

I just signed up with Intertops using Neteller and the bonus code "HAPPY2005". This bonus was advertised on their website here Bonus Offer

I looked at the cashier screen and it said there was 0 in the bonus account(pending release). So I sent them an e-mail asking about the circumstances. They stated the following.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

As per our records, we see that you have made a deposit but as of now we do not have any promotions running where we could issue any bonus.

We see that you are a special player on our site and offer you a 20% Deposit Bonus (to a maximum of $100) on your First deposit through iGM-Pay Deposit option.

This is a release-restricted bonus and all you have to do to have the bonus credited in to your account is play the required number of raked hands (five times the bonus amount) within 30 days of making the deposit through iGM-Pay (using your checking account).

The bonus code for the deposit is "IGMPAY". Just make the deposit and get back to us so we can issue the bonus to your account.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just sent them another e-mail about it and am awaiting response.

I thought people would like to know about this as it probably affects anyone trying to sign up with them.

-J

[/ QUOTE ]

This happened to be a few weeks ago when I used that code. The next email back said they'd look into it. My response was basically, "Look into what? It's on your [censored] website." They then gave me the bonus.