Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Does bodog get released in incriments or all at once?

thank ya
Old 10-26-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Does bodog get released in incriments or all at once?

Bodog gives you the $ up front, you need to play it all off before you can withdraw anything.

Ya Welcom
Old 10-26-2005, 11:49 PM

Be careful because the software will show the bonus clearing almost immediately (at least if you play SnGs) but you still have to really clear it before withdrawing or you lose it.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:15 AM

If you do multiple things that warrant a bonus, such as making deposits and referring friends, you can clear some of these and not others. If you withdraw without clearing everything, you might get to keep the bonuses you have cleared while forfeiting the ones you have not cleared.

Example: You deposit $5000 for a $500 bonus and refer a friend (worth $200). You need to accumulate 2100 points. If you accumulate 2090 and withdraw, you will lose the $200 refer-a-friend bonus, but not the $500 deposit bonus. (Something like that happened to me, except that I asked support whether I had cleared the bonus and support told me I had, apparently incorrectly.)

If you want to make a large deposit, you might be better off breaking it into pieces in case you want to withdraw without clearing the entire bonus.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to make a large deposit, you might be better off breaking it into pieces in case you want to withdraw without clearing the entire bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless things have changed, if you make a series of smaller deposits they all get lumped together when figuring the bonus. So if you make two deposits that each require 1000 poker points (to clear the bonus) then you'll need to earn 2000 points before any withdrawal or they void the bonuses from both deposits. I added to my account just before they went to 10% and everything was totaled.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless things have changed, if you make a series of smaller deposits they all get lumped together when figuring the bonus. So if you make two deposits that each require 1000 poker points (to clear the bonus) then you'll need to earn 2000 points before any withdrawal or they void the bonuses from both deposits.

[/ QUOTE ]
You might be right. Have you tested this scenario? I received a warning that all bonuses would be removed (unles I reversed the cashout within 48 hours), but they only removed one bonus (33 minutes later). The last one was not a deposit bonus. It's possible that they treat other bonuses differently.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:32 PM

I know that for my first bonus there, I went to cash out thinking I had cleared the bonus. I forgot that they give you 50 pts. automatically for signing up, but that these points do not count towards clearing your initial bonus. Support emailed me to let me know this, and they were very helpful in letting me delay my cashout until I had cleared the necessary points.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you tested this scenario?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had just joined Bodog when they announced that they were changing to a 10% bonus. I called their CS and asked how it would work if I deposited more to take further advantage of the 20%; they welcomed it but told me flat out that it would become one big bonus with one big clearance requirement. I did not test it to see if they were serious; I'm just assuming that they were. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2005, 04:42 PM

I did several consecutive deposits within 10 minutes of each other to skirt the $500 limit w/ Firepay. They were lumped together as one big bonus. I know this because I tried to withdrawal about 100 points short of completing the requirement after being erroneuosly told by support that I had completed it. I was given 24 hours (I think) to cancel the cash-out and did so without problem.

JWP
Old 10-31-2005, 08:50 PM

I did several deposits a few weeks apart (had made a deposit, then made another one right before the bonus dropped), then another one an hour later...had to clear all of them before cashout.