Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Ick, registered at intertops, I think i screwed myself

I created an account at intertops to get their signup bonus (I have accounts at other skins) ...

When I tried to log in it gave me the old "you cant play here" line... I thought my computer was clean, but apparently not. Is there any way to fix this and make it legit or should I just give up on intertops?
Old 09-09-2005, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Ick, registered at intertops, I think i screwed myself

[ QUOTE ]
I created an account at intertops to get their signup bonus (I have accounts at other skins) ...

When I tried to log in it gave me the old "you cant play here" line... I thought my computer was clean, but apparently not. Is there any way to fix this and make it legit or should I just give up on intertops?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clean Computer, Try again. Should work. I'm assuming they stopped you before you actually created a poker account (this is the step in the process where they stop you if they see that you already have an account at another skin). If you got stopped after creating the account, try agian, but use a different email address.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:27 AM

I already created an account, and when I tried to login is when it told me... Im gonna do what you suggest, Im just gonna get all my $ out of the skins just in case to kinda feel around to make sure the waters are clear before I put any significant money back in

Im sure they try and seize funds from multi-accounters all the time
Old 09-09-2005, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they don't. Only if you have multiple accounts at the same skin to skim bonii.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:14 PM

I got the same message when I signed up. I let the account sit a few days and tried one more time before I reinstalled, etc and it worked for some reason.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:26 PM

stinks man, i know that
Old 09-09-2005, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I already created an account, and when I tried to login is when it told me... Im gonna do what you suggest, Im just gonna get all my $ out of the skins just in case to kinda feel around to make sure the waters are clear before I put any significant money back in

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, wait I just thought about what you said, I think I know what your problem is, you don't need to create a new account. Intertops is like a 2 step process for creating an account If I remember correctly. Firt you create the main account, then you open the pokre client for the first time and thats when it does the check to see if you already have another skin installed. This is also the point where you get to pick your poker nickname. If you failed that check, you shouldn't have to create a new account, just find a clean name, download the poker client, and try logging in again, it should work.