Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-12-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Documentation needed for Neteller withdrawal (Prima)

I tried to withdraw a small amount of money (~$170 or so) from a Prima site. I had deposited using Neteller, and want to withdraw to Neteller, too, of course..

After a few days the withdrawal is no more pending (account at $0, too) but has not hit Neteller. I contact live support who tells me I need to provide documentation (full name, date of birth, address etc) scan/fax .. bs pain in the ass

- Is there any sense in requiring documentation when someone deposits and withdraws using Neteller?
- If the answer to the first question is "no", what are the odds that I'll ever recieve the money ?
- Has this happened to you at Atzec or another Prima site? I've made a Neteller withdrawal in about 30 poker sites, and this is the first time I need to provide docs.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Re: Documentation needed for Neteller withdrawal (Prima)

You'll be fine. Just give them what they want. It's for security purposes and it happens all the time.

Ryan
Old 08-12-2005, 10:44 PM

I had to provide docs about a month ago at Aztec Riches even though I'd withdrawn from there several times previously. They told me it was a random, one time thing and would never happen again. I faxed my docs in the morning, confirmed they received them later that afternoon, and the funds were in my Neteller account the next morning. It was pretty painless.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:51 AM

Has anyone ever inquired about the document retention policies of the poker sites? Or, I suppose more importantly, the document DEstruction policies? My big concern is they'll get all this info, make a note that my details have been confirmed, then roundfile the printouts and let the janitor decide what the document destruction policy is. Maybe all the talk of identify theft has made me paranoid, but I shred everything that has my name and address on it before I throw it away. I'd like to know the poker site is going to do the same.