Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 04:02 PM

Default Eurobet players, is it worth it?

For the same reasons many others have, I switched to eurobet two days ago from party to get my rakeback. However, since doing so I have not been able to recieve a single hand history(I 4-table sngs) and have been unable to track on PT. I understand that this is a temporary problem(I HOPE?!?) but even when their system IS working it is still horribly inefficient as I will have to manually enter all the tournament summaries myself. So my question is, is this headache worth the rakeback? (Not to mention the popups and I always have trouble logging on)

Thanks for any input, I would like to hear experiences or advice from anyone that regularly plays euro.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Eurobet players, is it worth it?

[ QUOTE ]
For the same reasons many others have, I switched to eurobet two days ago from party to get my rakeback. However, since doing so I have not been able to recieve a single hand history(I 4-table sngs) and have been unable to track on PT. I understand that this is a temporary problem(I HOPE?!?) but even when their system IS working it is still horribly inefficient as I will have to manually enter all the tournament summaries myself. So my question is, is this headache worth the rakeback? (Not to mention the popups and I always have trouble logging on)

Thanks for any input, I would like to hear experiences or advice from anyone that regularly plays euro.

[/ QUOTE ]

My HH are being saved to my hard drive, same as always.

For the ones you need to request, they get sent to a mailbox on eurobet, check around this forum a little bit and you'll see some more threads about this some of which can tell you how to get them.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 PM

Check in your emessage inbox on eurobet.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:17 PM

SNG TOURNAMENT SUMMARIES are NOT sent to any mailbox. I have e-mailed Eurobet about this and they have confirmed that they do not sent tournament summaries at all, even when you request them at the end of a tournament.

I don't play that many SnG's, so it has not been a problem for me. But maybe you do play more than a dozen a day, and that probably will be a pain. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. Rakeback for tournament players adds up to a lot of money.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:02 PM

They dont send them at all?!? F*ck... That would explain why I'm still not getting them...sucks. I guess I'm going to go back to party, I don't think I want to sacrafice my pokertracker. Thanks for the info.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SNG TOURNAMENT SUMMARIES are NOT sent to any mailbox. I have e-mailed Eurobet about this and they have confirmed that they do not sent tournament summaries at all, even when you request them at the end of a tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

That just sucks, and is totally retarded on their part.
Old 07-24-2005, 05:12 PM

Does Empire send Tournament summaries? I'm thinking I will try them when I can find a clean computer.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:22 PM

I suggest use Hood's SNG tracker program. I use it with multipoker, and it doesn't require the summaries. It's also free.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly true. They send them to the inbox sometimes (I have hundreds of them in my inbox) and sometimes not. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to it.

But, PT will happily read the HH files to get the same basic information. You need to manually update the summaries (File->Party and Affiliates Tourny Results Manual Entry...), but you can whip through those pretty quickly. You won't get accurate win/loss information on your opponents when they place above you, but you'll get your own stats without issue.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't play that many SnG's, so it has not been a problem for me. But maybe you do play more than a dozen a day, and that probably will be a pain. You have to decide for yourself if it is worth it. Rakeback for tournament players adds up to a lot of money.

[/ QUOTE ]
You TOTALLY did NOT talk to Eurobet. Stop giving out false information as fact on here. If you request summaries they are delivered to your eurobet email account. Simply go to their site, log in and click on email, all your HH's will be there. Then simply save the email as a text file and import, it is harder than other sites but they do, indeed send them.
~Justin