Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Pumping New Orleans

ok. it's spelled pirogue.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:13 PM

i will get worse sitting and the urgency of the condition we were dealt makes it hard to accept but it will wash back on shore and then we'll scape it off and bury i guess.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i will get worse sitting and the urgency of the condition we were dealt makes it hard to accept but it will wash back on shore and then we'll scape it off and bury i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop posting until you're sober. Attempting to decipher this is just too painful.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop posting until you're sober. Attempting to decipher this is just too painful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me, I speak Unintelligible:

The conditions on the Gulf Coast will continue to worsen before they get better. If they allow the water to run back into the gulf, chances are it will wash back up on the shore and be right back where it started. I'm frustrated, and need to poopie.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me, I speak Unintelligible:

The conditions on the Gulf Coast will continue to worsen before they get better. If they allow the water to run back into the gulf, chances are it will wash back up on the shore and be right back where it started. I'm frustrated, and need to poopie.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brilliant.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Gondolas

My plan of turning New Orleans into Venice, Italy would create tremendous economic opportunities.

Gondolas would have to be used. As a result a lot of jobs for gondola drivers would be created. A thriving gondola manufacturing industry would be created which in turn would create even more jobs.

There can be all sorts of gondolas. Traditional gondolas, catamaran gondolas, motor powered gondolas, gondola buses, gondola taxis, gondola limos. Whole industries that support gondolas like gondola traffic lights, gondola spare parts, etc., would be created thus creating an economic boom.

But gondolas would be just the tip of the iceberg because New Orleans would invite a lot of tourists too and with it floating hotels, restaurants, etc.

If they want to rebuild NO they might as well go all out. They have a clean slate, afterall. Crisis equals opportunity.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Gondolas

[ QUOTE ]
My plan of turning New Orleans into Venice, Italy would create tremendous economic opportunities.

Gondolas would have to be used. As a result a lot of jobs for gondola drivers would be created. A thriving gondola manufacturing industry would be created which in turn would create even more jobs.

There can be all sorts of gondolas. Traditional gondolas, catamaran gondolas, motor powered gondolas, gondola buses, gondola taxis, gondola limos. Whole industries that support gondolas like gondola traffic lights, gondola spare parts, etc., would be created thus creating an economic boom.

But gondolas would be just the tip of the iceberg because New Orleans would invite a lot of tourists too and with it floating hotels, restaurants, etc.

If they want to rebuild NO they might as well go all out. They have a clean slate, afterall. Crisis equals opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think underwater hotels, restaurants, etc. would be much cooler.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:12 PM

There's already a Venice in Louisiana, which is probably more like its namesake now than it was two weeks ago.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think underwater hotels, restaurants, etc. would be much cooler.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's already a Venice in Louisiana, which is probably more like its namesake now than it was two weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it have gondolas?