Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

[ QUOTE ]
hi,
thought I'd put this in here rather than creating another thread for it...
I currently have a party account which I have logged into recently and use for datamining, however I have not deposited any money into here for ages and it is not linked with my neteller account. It also has my old phone number and address on it.
Am I correct in assuming it is better to wait until the dust clears over RB on party before depositing into this from neteller, in case I have to set up a new account in order to get RB?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be my advice. And as someone stated earlier, there are plenty of beatable games at other rooms, including the skins. So I'm waiting for all the RB details to be clear before I go to party. But being able to 10 table, while getting RB at a fish site, is worth all this hooplah.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You shall not and shall not authorize, assist or encourage any third party to:

[/ QUOTE ] ...
[ QUOTE ]
3.2.9 Offer any so-called “rake-back” schemes or similar which offers or allows a proportion of the player’s rake to be returned to the player in any form;

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I reading this correctly, or would a 3rd party be someone other than the owner of your website?

You say you came to an agreement with partypoker to offer some kind of rak.eback, but it looks like that is in violation with the affilate agreement.

Also I had another question, where are people getting this information that they will stop being paid by PP if they don't bring in new players over time? I just scanned the agreement and didn't see anything about that.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:22 PM

Ok, I understand for the most part what's going on but one of the questions I have is this:

A while back when party poker had supposedly "done away with rakeback" wasn't their means of doing this by getting rid of individual tracking? If this is what they did then, did they undo those changes this time around? And if so.... is basically what happened is party poker saw all their high volume players flee to rakeback, and now they are allowing rakeback and just turning a blind eye? Just kinda confused on how rakeback at party was "done with" back then but now its back. If they allowed tracking again then that explains but, just means that they have some pretty snake-like business moves to get the players back from the skins... (cutting off skins, allowing more tables, allowing rakeback, etc).

Well anyway, i've got about 7-9k MGR up for grabs to any affiliate I sign up under so i'm hoping to get a good deal % wise.

My situation though is... I already have an account at party poker, just one account that I created a long time ago no rake back when I first started playing. I switched to rakeback sites eventually and that party account is still the same.. in terms of whoever I signed up under. To get rakeback now will I have to go through the same process I did with the empire site? I had an account at empire and had to close it, make a new one with different name and different deposit method.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:23 PM

So.... who wants to give me RB at Party?
Old 10-09-2005, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So.... who wants to give me RB at Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

CoughSublimeCough
Old 10-09-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A while back when party poker had supposedly "done away with rakeback" wasn't their means of doing this by getting rid of individual tracking?

[/ QUOTE ]

They got rid of individual tracking due to the incessant whining from the affiliates who didn't give rakeback.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:38 PM

u can track individuals
Old 10-09-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They got rid of individual tracking due to the incessant whining from the affiliates who didn't give rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys posting in that thread were complete *******'s. Jesus.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:48 PM

Right, so how they've enabled it again? That's what i'm confused about. And if so... doesnt this piss off their affliates some more that they're allowing tracking? I guess I can answer that question just by reading the forum to the link you sent me.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys posting in that thread were complete *******'s. Jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not kidding. The pathetic leaches actually think that they're entitled to spend five minutes signing up a player, and then make thousands of dollars off of his play for the rest of his playing career, without paying the player anything.